Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Drinking Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You make your forms first. (:

Drinking Love

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
FORM: Name: Anamarie Age: 17 Looks: Vamp or Human: human Bio: Anamarie lives by herslf. She lost her parents in a car accident. She has trust issues. She will be a nightmare if you cros her. She is outgoing and loves to speak her mind. Name: Connor Age: 18 Looks: Vamp or human: vamp Bio: Connor is sweet, he mostly crves animal blood more then anything. He lives alone. His parents have no idea he is a vamp. He dooes not know who turned him into what he is now.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Drinking Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make my forum soon.

Drinking Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Heather Age: 17 Looks : Short black hair with flippy red tips. Her eyes are a soft Grey color, and her skin is tan. Other: human Name: Damon Age: 19 Looks: Shaggy brown hair, warm green eyes, soft skin other. Vampire you start!

Drinking Love

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol. Where would you like our rp to start.?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Drinking Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Where ever you want!

Drinking Love

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Anamarie~ she was driving in her car to her new home. She was just moving there, and did not like being new because there was a lot to unpack from her previous home. She drove into her drive way,and walked into her new home. She looked aroud, and sighed. She brought boxes in from her car. Connor~ had a craving for food. He needed to go out and hunt. He was not that fond with animal blood, but it lasted long enough where he did not have to feed for a week or two.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Drinking Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon glanced outside and smiled at the sight of a new neighbor... A pretty neighbor for that matter. Human, most likely, which was dangerous for him, but that made it fun! I slid on his shoes, walking outside to great her. Heather sat in the forest, watching the wildlife. She sighed gently and began to sketch a heard of deer, the largest animal around.

Drinking Love

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Anamarie~went out for more boxes to take inside, then her phone fell. She got irritated struggling to pick up her phone, and put the boxes back down to pick her phone. She then had to pick the boxes up 1 by 1. She sighed angrily. Connor~ was jumping from tree to tree trying to find the biggest deer. He had to stop because he saw a girl scetching them. He studied her beauty and let hit prey get away.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Drinking Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon jogged up and gently took the boxes from the girls grasp before she dropped them... She was angry, he could feel it, "Here, let me help you." Heather sighed gently as the dear began to walk away, and she closed her book, rubbing her tired eyes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

The Box

my pet dog

The Box

ADD ME!!

latest videos