Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

starstar4 and Broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
sure but im not going to do the looks and junk we'll figure it out later but tell names of your people Name: kitty(weapon) Name: Danny(mister) Kitty walked into the kitchen to see Danny had started breakfast it was there 1st day of school at the DWMA "arent you excited" Kitty asked grabing the eggs off the counter "sure i think but we better dont want to be late" "k" kitty eat her egg while getting dressed and grabed her and DAnnys bag and head to school

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Phantom her nice name is Rose (weapon) name: Luke(mister) Rose woke up yawned and streached and got dressed walking out of her room "hey Luke" she said dismaly she hated mornings "well don't you look ready to take on the day" Luke said handing her some coffee "well you'd better wake up today's the first day of school at the DWMA." "thanks" she said opening the door "let's go" she yawned

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty and Danny waled alaong apath and she took a seat on a beanch "why does school have to be so fa away" Kitty asked when she heard voices

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose and Luke rounded the corner and saw them "hey" Rose said greating them her coffee still in her hand "what's up?" Luke asked

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"well kitty being a scardy cat arnt you Kitty" "no im not gosh do you always have to be such a jerk" Kitty turned her back "yes" said said laughing (do luke and rose kno kitty and danny or did they just meet)

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(how bout their relationship is like souls and black stars?) "how have you been Kitty" Rose walked over to her Luke held up a hand "what's up?"

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"not much dude" Danny sat back "well Dans being a jerk so not so good" Kiity pushed him off the beanch (so we hate each other)

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(I thought Black Star and soul had a good relationship between them but then again i'm only on ep.12 or are you talking about Kitty and Danny?) "oh" Rose took a sip of her coffee Luke laughed when he was pushed off then held out a hand to help him up "you alright?"

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(well they dont hate each other but there not like love dovey with each other and i mean Danny Kiity and your people)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"yeah how do you think she gets me up every morning" "we better ge to school" Kiity stood up and walked to school

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Cat or Dog

Cat or Dog

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What color are your nails Now?

Got a question for a feminist?

Jay's Riddles.

latest videos