Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

TLC-Teeth, Lust, and Care

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You can make your form first, Olivia darling. [:

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Love the post name! (:  and alrightyy. )  Olivia Armstrong  Age- 17  Looks- long brown strait hair, that goes below her chest. She has amber eyes, and cream-coloured skin. She's unhealthily thin, and is average height. She really is pretty, but she dosent think so, being called otherwise her whole life.  Personality- Skiddish, shy, and very quiet, and gives people Lots of space.  Background- the beating, and abusing started at age 7. Her older brother, the alpha male, tells her what to do; and beats her if she shows any sign of crying, or amusing of weakness. Which is hard, because she's small and fragile, and her bones break easily, but heal rather quickly, but not as quickly as they should. She only gets three small portions of food a week; if she's lucky. Her bedroom is a closet-like room, with a lamp, and no furniture at all in it, just a blanket on the ground. There is no heating in her room, and winter just began. She's always shaking, and is cold. Most of the shaking is fear. Her parents spoil her brother, and beat on her, also. She's at the edge of running away, and allowing other packs too attach her of she goes on their property on purpose. She's done living, and wishes to leave the world..  Wolf- her wolf is bright white, which is a very rare gene to posess. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon Cartol 18 Damon has saphire eyes, bright and vibrant, like any alpha would have. His hair is jet black, and swirls around his head in thrree inch strands. His body is muscular and toned, tan everywhere. He's a handsome boy, thanks to his bloodline, only the best. Background- Damon had grown respectfully, and the same level of importance of every person in the pack. They all share a house, share food, and care, no one is more than another. He's kind hearted, despite his hard looking exterior. Wolf- Damon's wolf is black, and just as muscular as can be, his eyes turn green inw old form. You start. Big Grin

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
The belt fell to the floor, and I stayed curled in the corner of my too-small room. My brother smiled wickedly, he had just taken out his anger on me, by hitting me, and hitting me with the belt. He watch my shaking form carefully, finding any sign of me about to cry. Trust me.. I was trying hard not to yell out in pain. He walked out of the room, and locked the door. His laugh echoing threw the house. I shook violently with my quiet sobs, and I looked at my arms, and legs. Red marks covering all of them.. I wanted to end this.. I wanted to get away from it all. I stood up, wincing and cringing in pain, my whole body hurt, and my limbs ached all over. It took all my strength to crawl out my window, and when I fell into the snow, I shivered violently.. I was terrified.. If I was caught, it would be more beating. I shifted into my wolf form, hating the pain it caused me.. I ran as fast as I could. Into the forest. Not stopping for anything. I jumped a fence, and after a while, I felt three wolves hot on my trail, chasing me. One looks to be an alpha, with green stunning eyes, and the two others pack mates. Rouges never lasted long.. For this reason; going into others territory. I stopped running, and I sat against a tree trunk, and I felt my legs give out. I looked up at the approaching wolves, and snow began to fall. Make it quick, and painless.. I shivered in fear, and I never had a good vibe from alphas.. I mean, look at my brother.. I looked into the alphas eyes pleadingly.. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The white wolf was stunning to me, gorgeous, and I when I approached, I easily morphed into my human shape, a bulky winter coat on, as I approached the badly bruised girl. I held up m hand to my mother and father, listening as their paws stopped. I knelt down beside her, running my hands over her burised and battered arm... Who had done this? I shook my head and shrugged of my coat, wrapping it around her and lifting her up, bridal style. I glanced back at the two wolves,"I'm going to carry her home... When I get there, please have my bed made, and heated,"I watched my parents run off, and with the brisk wind biting at my skin, I began to walk in the deep snow. The house was large, a mansion, and welcomg to all. When I entered, the pack stood, and I walked up the stairs to the attic, where my room was. The bed was open to take her, and I gently rested her down, removing my jacket and replacing it with the large black comforter. I looked around my green room,brushing the messy hair from her gentle face. I sighed grabbing a washcloth, dipping it into the warm bowl of water on my nightstand, something the women had put out. I gently ran it over her cuts and bruises, standing and sitting at my desk... Now, I wait.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt everything go black.. I felt my now human body, be carried somewhere, and the environs was warm now; and quiet. In a house? Where was I going? I was too confused to be scared. I felt warmth when a blanket rested over me, and pain when I felt a damp cloth to over my cuts. My kind was fuzzy, If I was awake and normal, I would be huddled in a corner. I opened my eyes, seeing a guy sitting beside the bed. I flinched when I made eye-contact, and I scooted away, on the other side of the bed, and I fell off it, glad I had clothes on, and I backed away more, untill my back hit a wall, and I hugged my knees, shaking with fear, and my breathing became shaky.. He was an alpha.. And I saw a belt on his dresser.. And I knew what Would happen. I looked down, my forhead touching the tops of my knees. "P..Please... Dont... Hurt me..." my words were clearly scared, and shaky... 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at her in slight shock, having stood when she fell off the bed. Everything was natural to her, the pleading, the currying, huddling up in a closed space. I sighed gently and walked over, knealing down infront of her,"I won't hurt you, miss... I want to help,"I said slowly, reaching out and touching the side of her leg, her entire body flinched and I pulled my hand away, nodding,"Please, make yourself comfortable,"I said as I stood, walking downstairs. My mother stood and I shook my head,"She's awake, but absolutely terrified... Someone's been beating her, for a long time it looks like..." She nodded and touched my arm, kissing my cheek before grabbing a copper tray, which had a bowl of chicken noodle soup, a slice of buttered bread, and a glass of milk. I watched as she carried it up all the stairs, and when she returned, she shook her head,"That poor thing..."

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
His voice was calming.. And I instinctively flinched away when his hand grazed my leg. I almost believed him.. The tone of his voice; I've never heard anything so sincere, and relaxing.. I followed him with my eyes as he walked out of the room. He was stunning in every way, big, nice muscles, nice skin.. Could do some damage if I did something wrong.. I slowly made my way to the bed, crawling, my feet aching too much to stand, I sat at the foot of the bed, then a woman, walked in with food on a tray, and she gave me a nice smile, and set the tray down in front of me. And she walked out. Was this for me? Or was it for him? The way she gave me that sweet look, made me think it most be for me.. Why was she so caring? I hesitantly took the bread, and I tore a piece off, and slowly set it in my mouth, the warm, buttery taste rocking my mouth. I groaned quietly at the satisfaction it gave me already. I found my eyes watching the door carefully, and I slowly ate anther piece. Why wasn't I dèad? 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"She will have my room, as long as she wants... And, I think we need to take her in,"I said to my parents as we layed some sheets out on the large couch. Father nodded,"That was already in understanding with the pack..." I sighed as I tossed a small pillow to one end, the rest of the pack had goen to bed, it was very late. I kissed my mother on the head before they went to bed as well. I walked up to the attic, knocking on the door gently before opening it. I noticed the empty tray and nodded, my eyes landing on her before I lifted it off the bed, turning towards the door to go. I stopped and turned, just to look at her before closing the door behind me as I walked back downstairs. i set the dishes in the sink, walking to the couch and pulling off my shoes and shirt, lying down, wide awake... I wanted to know her, something about her urged me to know her, to take care of her and make her better.

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I had finished everything on the tray, and I looked up, as the alpha walked in. I scooted back, and I hugge my knees. Where was he sleeping? I couldn't take his room.. I tried to say something, but nothing came out, I was still frozen with uneasiness.. I slowly laid my head back onto the pillow, and I pulled the blanket over me, and I closed my eyes, curled up into the fetal position. ___ I opened my eyes, sunlight beaming into the room, I say up, and rubbed my eyes, remembering where I was.. My body ached, and hurt whenever I moved. I slowly stood up, very hesitant, and scared. The heels of my feet hurt. I walked to the door, and I opened it slowly, peaking threw the slightly opened door. My wolf wanted to take me somewhere, and it was telling me to be close to that man.. But why? I backed away as I heard footsteps, and I sank to the floor, covering my face instinctively with my arms, when the door opened. I heard the heartbeat, and his breathing was firm and even, and his scent; alpha.. It was him. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Hey from the newbie!

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Lion or Tiger?

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say "Chicken" wins-moved