Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Runaways (Because that's the plot)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Heydereeeeeee ;D Right. For me and Eimey only. The rest of you can go. c: Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, go away, peasants. Mush. xD bleeh, my forms will suck. xD Name: David Samuel Temple (SSHHH) Age: 15 Looks: Munro Chambers ;D I'll upload a pic now, two seconds xD Personality: David would describe himself as a horrible person, and he's right. He's sarcastic, jealous, and rebellious, and basically treats girls like dirt. He ran away because his family couldn't control him; he was getting into fights at school every day, his teachers were complaining, and he was getting far too many girlfriends. Other: Nada. Name: Rose Farren Age: 14 Looks: Rose has light brown or dark blonde hair, whatever way you look at it, and it's long. She has light green eyes that are permanently frowning. Her right eye is discoloured slightly and doesn't move. She isn't curvy and her slight figure leads people to believe she's younger than she really is; a fact she uses to her advantage when begging for food. Getting a pic now.  Personality: Untrusting, sarcastic, mean, and she doesn't give up anything without a fight. She's self-pitying almost all the time but she doesn't whine much. Other: She's blind in one eye.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Olivia Merwin Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Olivia's bipolar, and can be cheerful one minute and sullen the next. She knows when to keep her mouth shut, and unless she wants something she's usually painfully honest. She doesn't fight much, sarcasm is her first line of defence. Other: She ran away because her mother's boyfriend kept trying to feel her up. Name: Kyle Jordan Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Kyle's solution to all his problems is usually his fist. He has a knowing smirk on his face all the time, and can snap quite easily. He's a habitual liar. He doesn't care much what people think of him, and is always acting a jerk. Other: (I'll think of the reason he ran away later c: )

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kyle Jordan... heeheehee) David was crouched underneath a bridge, trying to warm his hands in the pathetic fire they had managed to make. He took off his gloves and started blowing on his fingers, shivering. "I got food." Rose announced, slipping as she walked down the side of the steep embankment and landing just beside David. "Ow, okay, that hurt." She mumbled, throwing her bag full of food on the ground.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(I regret nothing xD) "I got these awesome boots." Olivia announced, walking onto the embankment holding up a lair of black combats. She sat down near the fire, rubbing her hands together. "What exactly are you going to use the boots for?" Kyle scowled at Olivia, throwing some more scrap onto the fire. He sat back, feeling slightly warmer. "Wear them, duh." Olivia rolled her eyes.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where did you get them?" Rose asked mildly, picking them up and examining them, squinting. "They look new." "She stole them, obviously, idiot." David rolled his eyes, laying down and using his backpack as a pillow, ignoring Rose scowling and giving him the finger. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't steal them." Olivia protested defensively. "I stole someone's wallet and then bought the boots. Have some faith, jerk. Hey, Rose, pass me the food." "You barely did anything today except shopping and maybe theft. You don't deserve food." Kyle said, putting his hoodie on the ground in a bundle and resting his head on it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"We don't do anything every day except try not to be caught, jerk." Rose pointed out, throwing the bag of food to Olivia. "And stay alive, obviously." "Yeah, I saw your," David pointed in what he hoped was Olivia's direction, his eyes were closed, "photo up on a lampost today. I tore it down, but, yeah, we might have to move out of this town soon."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why're you pointing at me? I stay low all the time." Kyle rolled his eyes, sitting up and grabbing the bag from Olivia before sitting back down again. He started rummaging around in it. "He means me, moron. Can't we stay a little while longer?" Olivia whined. "I like this town. The stores here have really cute clothes." She said, before grabbing the bag back.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, because that's what matters when you're on the run, clothes." David rolled his eyes, yawning. "Hey, that food has to last us a few days." Rose said, not very sternly. "Be careful with it. And for once, I agree with David, we've been here three weeks."

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

latest videos