Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Runaways (Because that's the plot)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay, fine. Which town's next, then?" Olivia scowled, taking out an apple and tossing the bag back to Rose. "Except can we leave the day after tomorrow? There's a store o-" "Shut up, and think about something important for once, will you?" Kyle snapped at her. "God, you're annoying."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
David snorted. "For once, I agree with Kyle. It's not about clothes, 'Liv." He yawned. "Guys, be nice, please." Rose pleaded. "I don't know, who has the map?"

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"I think David has the map." Kyle said, adding more scrap to the fire and then rubbing at his eyes. "I dont know, can we decide this tomorrow morning?" He asked, yawning. Olivia said nothing, staring at the fire sullenly.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"If we wake up in the back of a police van, don't blame me." Rose muttered, lying down with her head on her arm. "Cheer up." David said, not too gently, to Olivia, closing his eyes again.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia ignored David, turning onto her side. She rested her head on her arm and closed her eyes. Kyle leaned back on his hoodie again, closing his eyes. He fell asleep almost instantly, and started snoring softly.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
bamp c:

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose groaned and leaned over, holding Kyle's nose until he stopped snoring. She turned on her side and closed her eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.  David stayed awake for a while, examining the map, before falling asleep with it lain on his chest.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(timeskip? c: )

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure. you can skip c; )

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(urgh fine. xD) Kyle was woken up by the the rain pounding his face. Groaning, he sat up, wiped at his face and looked around. Olivia was gone. Shrugging, he leaned over and woke up Rose and David.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos