Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Destined (PRP for Olivia+Emily)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
You already know the plot :3 Form: Name: Age: Appearance: Wolf form: Other: (I didnt add the personalitys cause that will probably play out in the RP Big Grin)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Adrian Black  Age- 17  Appearance- jet black hair, nice toned muscular alpha body. His eyes are a nice amber color, and he's tall, and he looked like a big tough guy, and can be when he needs too. He looks threatening to other packs.  Wolf Form- Jet black, with amber eyes, and is huge, with muscle and sharp claws. Clearly the alpha.  Other- is very caring, and sweet 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Ellise Thorn Age: 16 Appearance: Ellise has long, waist length brown hair and green eyes which is strange for a wolf. She has very pale skin which is usually covered in contrasting purple and navy brusis. Her arms and legs are unatturally thin and she has a ghostly ill look about her Wolf form: She has white fluffy fur and is little. She obviously is malnutritioned and it pains her to change into wolf form Other: Abused by her Dad whos the pack alpha. All the other members of her pack follow his example and abuse her too

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(do you want me to start?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(You start? It could be that her father just got done beating her, and she runs out into the snow, and shifts, and runs into the forest into another packs territory, and she's scared that that are going to hurt her, but it's really Adrian, and he instantly knows its his mate?.. All of this is coming from a book im reading(: haha.)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk smile) Ellise sat in the corner of her small, cold room. She rubbed her hands together in an attempt to warm them but it didnt help. She tried to turn her tattered vest top and shorts into something of reasonable condition but it was a pointless attempt. She rubbed her bare feet and then paused... She heard it... She whimpered and huddled closer into the corner as the heavy steps came closer and closer to the door. Finally, it was pushed open and there stood the figure of her father. The alpha always came, always came and hurt her. He came closer "runt" he growled under his breath which smelt distinquetivly of alchohol before raising his hand and hitting her, hard. He did this multipil times before letting out a cackle and walking out, locking the door behind him. Ellise shuddered at the image of new bruisis on her skin. She couldnt do this any more. She pulled herself out of her single window, glad for once of her miniture frame, and shifted as soon as her body hit the freezing snow. She began to run. Eventually she came to amother packs terrtitory and winced as she heard the patter of other wolves paws against the snowy forest floor. She turned her head and saw a large black wolf with a single companion. The shock of seeing other wolves caused Ellise to forget to look forward and she ran straight into a tree.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was already in a bad mood. And to have a rouge coming onto my territory was unacceptable. I chased her, and chased her, my Beta-male by my side. And when her scent hit me, it changed y mood. It made me worried. She was so skinny, and unhealthy... And when she hit a tree, causing her to stop, I quickly shifted into human, quickly throwing on shorts I hid in a nearby tree trunk. The snow didnt bother me. I aproached her slowly, seeing fear in her eyes. She was clearly related to an alpha, with her impressive size. Her beautiful eyes made me want to melt.. It didn't take me long to figure out; She was my mate. She was so, so scared.. "Hey... Hey.. We won't hurt you, okay?" I said. But she seemed to have passed out, and she shifted back to human. Her bare body in the snow now. She was beautiful... I quickly grabbed a blanket that wa also in a nearby tree trunk,and I wrappe it around her body, an picked her up. I wondered whatshe would do if she was awake. I carried her back to the pack house, and I laid her on my bed, I quickly changed her into a small pair of my boxers, and a black t-shirt. The pack doctor came in, and checked her over. I sat in the corner of the room, and watched as she was examined. She was just tired, and needed sleep now. But she was dehydrated, and clearly starved. I got her a glass of water, and set it on my nightstand beside her, for when she woke up. I stayed away, giving her space. When the doctor left, I slowly covered her in my blanket, not wanting my mate to be cold.. I wanted to help her, nurture her back to health. I wanted to love her... 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
As my mind slowly drifted into unconciousness I felt my fur dissapear and my bones change. I felt the softness of a blanket being wrapped carefully around me and the warmth of another persons body against me. I tried to make my dry, cracked lips move but then the darkness consumed me... I later awoke in a unfamilier bed in a room I could not recognise. My eyes immediatly found a tall glass of water and I drank it down hurriedly, the feeling of a liquid in my throat being utter heaven. My entire body hurt and I curled up with my knees to my chest. I was confused where I was and who had been kind anough to help me.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up slowly, watching my movements. Oh god, the fear in her eyes made me want to cry almost. Who had done this to her? What pack? They would pay.. "Hey... I won't hurt you. I'll help you.." I said, soothingly, and calmly. I took a step back. She had bruises all over her, and that saddened me even more. I felt so strongly for her already; so protective.. I wanted to help her, make her happy, spoil her.. 

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I backed away the second I saw the young man but then relaxed a little as he spoke in such a calming and kind voice. There was something about him... But I was still aware of the pain he could cause me and why wouldnt he? I was little, ugly and worthless. "W-where am I" I stammered in a quiet voice, my body movements obviously resembling fear. I paused for his reaction as I knew how some people would hit me if I spoke

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

i love you bby

latest videos