Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Basically, if you aren't us, dont post. Feel free to read. c: Fourm: Name: Age: Grade: Looks: Personality: Other: Can I be the girl? Sorry, I'm better with girls. x3

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
That's fine. xD Name: Damon Jenkins Age: 17 Grade: 11th (Junior) Looks: Damon isn't the typical highschool fantasy boy. His eyes are a soft green color, the out rims reflecting a soft blue. He's never been very muscular, but over the year, he's been getting into shape more. His skin is slightly sun kissed, and his hair is a dark black, flippy. Personality: Damon is a nice guy, more of the boy-next-door type. He's goofy and sweet, he wants to be romantic, just has a hard time expressing it. Other: Has a major crush on his best friend, has since freshman year, just can't tell her.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
:3 So they're best friends? Anyways~ Name: Kelly Fenderson Age: 17 Grade: 11th {Junior} Looks: Kelly is tall. Her eyes are a light icy blue, the out rims a light green. She is skinny, and her skin is a good tanned color. Her hair is shoulder length and a light brown. Personality: Kelly is very sweet. Not into Jocks. She is a little shy and clumsy, but rarely shows it.  For the rest of the time, Kelly is very outgoing and funny. She is a little romantic. Other: She has a small crush on her best friend. Damon.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I figured it would make for a good twist. xD I'll start. Big Grin I sighed gently, listenign to the alarm beep by my bed. My eyes slid open, the sky outside was dim, clouds hiding the sunrise... I sat up, rubbing my eyes. The first snow had just fallen for the year, which meant winter was upon our small town. After some moaning and groaning, I was out of bed and into the shower... Wednesday... Halfway throuhg the week.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I moan, hearing my radio go off. I blink my eyes open and sit up, looking out the window. The first snow has fallen, which meant winter wasn't far off. I moan and pull myself out of bed. Going over to my closet, I look for something to wear. Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, do you play scrable with friends? I'm playing against a use with the name ksandefur. xD I grabbed my phone after getting out of the shower, texting her. I smiled at the thought, sitting down at my desk, a towel around my waist. Want me to pick you today?

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yeah, I play. Use=sandfur121} xD Kelly got out a purple teeshirt and some jeans. She also got out an Areopostle hoodie.Pulling on her grey converse,she heard her phone go off, and went to go check it. It was from him. Yeah, sure. Thanks. (: She sent back, happy. Damon was so nice.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"sandfur121" wrote:

{Yeah, I play. Use=sandfur121} xD Kelly got out a purple teeshirt and some jeans. She also got out an Areopostle hoodie.Pulling on her grey converse,she heard her phone go off, and went to go check it. It was from him. Yeah, sure. Thanks. (: She sent back, happy. Damon was so nice.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and let her know that I would be there in ten minutes. I got dressed, changing into jeans and a warm black thermal, with a white hooded jacket, jumping into the car, driving to her house.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelly smiled. She brushed her hair and grabbed her bag, hearing the doorbell. Kelly headed downstairs, and smiling, opened the door. "Hey." She greeted him.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why dont my parents love me?

KW Break!!

What are your favorite tv shows?

KW Break!!

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos