Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure, hon." I say quietly, my stomach twisting. I absolutely love it when he's so nice. I love him. "I'm not doing anything tonight, so what time?"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whenever,"I said with a shrugg, and then after a few steps I groaned,"God, I totally forgot... My Mom's buisness is having this big party tonight, and I have to go help with everything... I'm sorry,"I said with a sigh.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's fine! I can help, if you want." I say quickly, hoping he wouldn't feel bad. We get up to the steps, and I quickly hurry up them, looking at Damon. He looks slightly sad, and I feel immeadiatly horrible.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You really want to come help?"I asked gently, raising an eyebrow as I opened the front door for her, walking in behind.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, sure! I love helping at parties.  If any of the people who are coming have a baby with them, I can help, or not, I can clean up." I murmur gently.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed softly and wrapped my arm over her shoulders,"I'd love to have the company... It's kind of formal, I have to dress up, so I'm sure you do too..."

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's fine. I know exactly what I want to wear." I say softly. I lay my head back, on his arm, around  my shoulders.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yay, now I'll have company,"I said with a grin, watching her head roll back. I chuckled softly, pulling her closer,"Gotta wake up, girly, we've got class,"I said with a smirk.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I lift my head up, rolling my eyes. "I'll see you in math, hon." I wave and walk to my locker, unlocking it quickly and pulling out my english papers, and my binder.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It was a regular school day, like any other... Writing notes in math, scribbling hearts in social studies while she was in science... If only she knew how I felt about her... I leaned on her locker after school, looking around.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Newbie :P

Describe the perfect Friend

Mobile site of KW

latest videos