Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure, hon." I say quietly, my stomach twisting. I absolutely love it when he's so nice. I love him. "I'm not doing anything tonight, so what time?"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whenever,"I said with a shrugg, and then after a few steps I groaned,"God, I totally forgot... My Mom's buisness is having this big party tonight, and I have to go help with everything... I'm sorry,"I said with a sigh.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's fine! I can help, if you want." I say quickly, hoping he wouldn't feel bad. We get up to the steps, and I quickly hurry up them, looking at Damon. He looks slightly sad, and I feel immeadiatly horrible.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You really want to come help?"I asked gently, raising an eyebrow as I opened the front door for her, walking in behind.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, sure! I love helping at parties.  If any of the people who are coming have a baby with them, I can help, or not, I can clean up." I murmur gently.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed softly and wrapped my arm over her shoulders,"I'd love to have the company... It's kind of formal, I have to dress up, so I'm sure you do too..."

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's fine. I know exactly what I want to wear." I say softly. I lay my head back, on his arm, around  my shoulders.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yay, now I'll have company,"I said with a grin, watching her head roll back. I chuckled softly, pulling her closer,"Gotta wake up, girly, we've got class,"I said with a smirk.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I lift my head up, rolling my eyes. "I'll see you in math, hon." I wave and walk to my locker, unlocking it quickly and pulling out my english papers, and my binder.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It was a regular school day, like any other... Writing notes in math, scribbling hearts in social studies while she was in science... If only she knew how I felt about her... I leaned on her locker after school, looking around.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos