Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh and hurry out of advanced calc. I run over to my locker, seeing him there, leaning against it. If only I could tell him how I felt, how butterflies wooshed in my stomach and how I can feel my face turn red. He's so hot. I giggle. "Hey."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey there, you ready? I'll drop you off at your house so you can get ready,"I said with a soft smile, standing straight so she could get into her locker. I adjusted my backpack on my shoulder,"We have to be there by seven... What time do you want me to pick you up?"

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Six-forty fiveish, if that's okay, thanks." I say and give him a sincere smile, thinking how cute he looked. I opened up my locker, getting my bookbag and my main binder. Closing it gently, I asked, "Are you ready?"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, come on,"I said with a soft smile, wrapping my arm around her shoulders, just like this morning. It was comfy... It felt right, and she seemed to like it.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, and layed my head sideways, just touching his arm. I wrapped my arm around his back, and I hoped it was okay. I grinned and sighed, content.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I squeezed her shoulder gently, walking outside with her. The chill of the winter air took my breath away and I shivered, letting go of her to get into the car.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, sad that he had let go. I zipped up my jacket, and quickly got into the car, hoping he would turn up the heat. "Brr..." I murmur.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned on the heat and gently took her hand, holding them in my own. I lifted them to my hands, breathing warm air on them before setting them infront of the heater vents,"It's chilly..."

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
{Timeskip to the party?}

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled up to her house, pressing down the the horn. I sat back, looking down... Nice jeans, a green button-up shirt, black tennis shoes. I smiled to myself, waiting for her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos