Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh and hurry out of advanced calc. I run over to my locker, seeing him there, leaning against it. If only I could tell him how I felt, how butterflies wooshed in my stomach and how I can feel my face turn red. He's so hot. I giggle. "Hey."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey there, you ready? I'll drop you off at your house so you can get ready,"I said with a soft smile, standing straight so she could get into her locker. I adjusted my backpack on my shoulder,"We have to be there by seven... What time do you want me to pick you up?"

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Six-forty fiveish, if that's okay, thanks." I say and give him a sincere smile, thinking how cute he looked. I opened up my locker, getting my bookbag and my main binder. Closing it gently, I asked, "Are you ready?"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, come on,"I said with a soft smile, wrapping my arm around her shoulders, just like this morning. It was comfy... It felt right, and she seemed to like it.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, and layed my head sideways, just touching his arm. I wrapped my arm around his back, and I hoped it was okay. I grinned and sighed, content.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I squeezed her shoulder gently, walking outside with her. The chill of the winter air took my breath away and I shivered, letting go of her to get into the car.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed, sad that he had let go. I zipped up my jacket, and quickly got into the car, hoping he would turn up the heat. "Brr..." I murmur.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned on the heat and gently took her hand, holding them in my own. I lifted them to my hands, breathing warm air on them before setting them infront of the heater vents,"It's chilly..."

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
{Timeskip to the party?}

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled up to her house, pressing down the the horn. I sat back, looking down... Nice jeans, a green button-up shirt, black tennis shoes. I smiled to myself, waiting for her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

Batman is Best Pony!

latest videos