Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Sandy's PRP. c:

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
(I think the post was eaten by mods, but I read it.} I look out the window, seeing him there. I'm dressed in black jeggings and a lacey purple blouse. I put on my converse, switching the laces for black ones. Putting in diamond earrings, I brushed my hair and hurried out. Only to slip in the snow, hitting my head.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The instant I saw her feet slide out from under her. I quickly jumped out of the car, rushing over to her side. I slid on the ice, sinking down beside her, "Are you okay?"

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I moan. My head aches and I'm freezing. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Hands shaking, I lift up to touch my head, the huge bump on my head. I moan again, and my eyes close slowly.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and scooped her up in my arms, carrying her inside. No one was home, it seemed, and I took her up to her room. There was no blood, and the ice hadn't cracked under pressure... If she didn't wake up soon, I would take her to the hospital. I covered her up, kissing the top of her head. I text my mom, letting her know I wouldn't be there.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes flutter open. Where am I? And why am I so cold? I prop myself on one arm, seeing Damon sitting in one of my bean-bags. "Hey." I rasp, my head aching. I cough and my head aches even more.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up slowly and walked over to her bed, smiling softly,"Hey there,"I said gently,"How are you feeling, pretty girl?"

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I groan. "My head hurts, and I'm cold. Would you mind going downstairs while I change?" then I moan. "Oh no.... You missed the party!!! I'm so sorry!"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, don't be sorry! You're much more important than some silly party for my mother's flower shop. I'll be in the hallway, holler if you need anything,"i said, standing up and walking towards the door.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kay." I say icily, mad at myself for being so clumsy. As he left, I got up and wandered to my closet, picking out a big tie-dyed tee shirt and grey sweats. I quickly put them on and wandered into the hallway, seeing him. "Well, since you dont care about the party, do you want to go back and change, then come here for some hot chocolate, popcorn, and a movie?"

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm fine like this,"I said with a shrug, smiling at her gently as I wrapped her in a hug,"I was really worried about you... Still am, and I'm not going anywhere,"I said gently, pulling away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dutch Newbie

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

WHAT IS JESUS TO YOU ?

What are you feeling right now?

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos