Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Age of the arrow. (harley001 and arrowchic's roleplay)

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
Well, there's a curse that only the bravest member of the royal family can destory.  form: name: age: looks: part of the royal family: personailty: wears: likes: dislikes: bio: level at archery (beginer to expert)

siggy

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: hayami Age: 16 Looks: long black hair pale skin and viloete eyes Part of the royal family: not part just a bullied girl friend with the princess Wears: a schoolgirl outfit Personality: sh and lonely Likes: her hill and nature Dislikes: bullies Bio: her family died when there house burned own She now lives alone  level archery: almost expert

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
name: Auttumn age: 13 looks: long black hair, stunning green eyes, white skin, and the cutest smile. part of the royal family: princess personailty: brave, smart,  funny, caring, sweet, loving, gets kind of bossy once in a while. wears: a long green dress with a tiara with a diamond. likes:  friends, life,  cute princes, running, bears, happpiness, love. dislikes: rats, snakes, bio: n/a level at archery (beginer to expert) entermedate.

siggy

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
let's start. Auttumn is looking out her window in her bedroom in the tallest tower. she knows that only she can save the kingdom from the curse. so she grabs her wooden bow and seven wooden arrows and. headed down the stairs and walked out of the castle.

siggy

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
She bumps into hayami who is being bullied Hayami: please stop ??: no way you roach 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
(can you make your posts more like a story) Autumn looked sad. so she grasped an arrow and her bow and pointed it at the bully. You know this place is for love and happiness not for war and Hate. You will get shoot if u don't shut up. she said fierce.

siggy

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
The bully looked at autumn and shrugged she walked away hayami says thank you as she picks up her broken bow and arrow 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
Your welcome Autumn repiled in a nice way.   She Looked around for the guards, who never let her out of the castle.  My name is princess autumn and i want everybody to live in harmony. what is your name and where do you come from. she asked the older girl.

siggy

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayami looks up I'm hayami I'm a poor peasant with no family trying to break my patents curse that killed them live at the top of that hill

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
Arrowchic
Arrowchic
StarStarStar
Autumn shuttered at that thought.  I will help you.  the curse on this land is an awefull thing. it killed my pet horse Jasmine.  she said sweetly.   Then she noticed a guard behind her. she yelled hayami come on run away from him. She started running fast into the dark spooky woods.

siggy

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what does the signature above you tell?

Hunter Hayes

Words that start with A