Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dead Roses (LetMeThink and Harley001's rp)-moved

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Name:  Age:  Lives: Personality:  Clothes: Likes: Dislikes:  Bio:

I joined the moustache Revolution!
Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Name: Sarah. Age: 15 Lives: In a normal house, on a normal street, in a normal town and is extremely bored with her life. Personality: She's very nice but can get a bit....hyper and over excited sometimes. Clothes: She wears her school uniform. Likes: Fluffy cute animals and likes to read fantasy books. Dislikes: Nasty bullies....and school. Bio: She lives with her dad, mum and teenage brother (17 yrs) and feels trapped. She wants one of her fantasy books to come true and escape her ordinary (and very boring life) life, where every day is the same. 

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: hayami Age: 15 Lives: in a fantasy world and her life is in danger Personality: shy with a sad past Clothes: she wears a school girl outfit and can transform into a pink and red hero outfit Likes: her wolf named heather, nature, her friends Dislikes: bullies Bio: she lives along and is secretly a princess her life is in danger 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah woke up in her small little bed. She yawned once before slowly turning to look at the clock. Suddenly she leapt from her bed and started hunting in her wardrobe for her school uniform. She quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs. She kissed her mum goodbye, grabbed a quick snack out of the fridge and ran out of the door. She managed to get to school just as the bell rang.  She sat down at her desk and opened her bag to look for her pen. There lying inside her bag was a book, Sarah frowned for this book didn't belong to her in fact she had no clue how it could have possibly got there. When the bell rang for break she walked to the library sat down on a chair and began to read the mysterious book...

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
It was a manga about a girl named hayami and how she had a secret she was a princess but then after thise few pages there was a folded note

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah's eyes widened as she read the note. The note said "Hello Sarah, I suppose you are wondering how I know your name? Well thats because you are the heroine of this book. The Princess has a dark secret and only YOU can save her. Say these magic words and you shall be teleported in to this book. Please Sarah, you are our only hope!" Sarah was so shocked and had no clue what she should do.

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
So Sarah said the magic words and she appeared in the forest and there was hayami  weeping 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
Sarah walked up to the girl and nealt down beside her,"Whats the matter? Are you alright?" The girl looked up at Sarah, a little startled. Sarah gasped as how beautiful the girl was, she looked just like a princess! The girl smiled at Sarah and said....

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
I see you got the note hello Sarah I'm princess hayami hayami smiled at the shocked Sarah 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Add us

Posted By:
LetMeThink
LetMeThink
StarStarStar
"Yep, I got the note but I'm not sure how I will be able to help you, I'm just an ordinary girl...I'm not brave and I have no talents either...." Sarah looked up at the Princess and noticed a small tear   falling down her cheek and suddenly said, "But don't worry, I will do my best! I will do whatever it takes to help you Princess!" 

Mustache revolution!
Mustache revolution 2!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D