Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The 47th Hunger Games. (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
This is only for myself and Sandy (sandfur121). Form; Name: Age: (12-17) Looks: District: Personality: Strengths: Weaknesses: Brief Bio: Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkai then. xD' Form: Name: Jay Kellerson Age: 14 Looks: Jay has dark brown hair and light, icy blue eyes, outlined in a soft green. She has freckles, and is tall for her age. She is very skinny though. District: 7 Personality: Jay is a quiet girl, shy. She rarely speaks and if you are lucky enough to make her your friend, she's actually nice, and funny. She's clumsy at times. Strengths: She is good with a knife. She can carve one in about 5 minutes. She's very quiet. Weaknesses: She is clumsy at times, so that gives her away. Brief bio: Jay lives with her grandmother, her parents were killed in a fire. Jay is a very quiet girl, for she saw it happen. Other: Her district token is a wooden cross necklace.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cade Rochers. Age: Fifteen. Looks: RP Character: Name TBD District: 2. Personality: Defiant and stupidly brave, Cade never gives in. Cade is bloodthirsty and he does not care who he kills in the process, whose lives are spent, as long as he comes out alive. Despite his deadly nature, Cade seems to be at least partially loyal to his friends and allies. Strengths: Strong, muscular, smart, good-looking, and loyal. Weaknesses: He's has a pretty big ego, and sometimes it gets in the way of his performance. Brief Bio: He grew up with two siblings: a younger and a older brother. No one in his family has been chosen to be a tribute for the Hunger Games, and he's looking forward to giving the world his family name. Other: He has a small stone and concrete medallion with his district's symbol on it.

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Cade stood tall amongst the other fifteen year old males from district two. The thing with his district, like one and three, the reaping wasn't something that they feared. They welcomed it. He straightened his tie, pushing his hands into his pants pockets. He was excited. He'd been waiting three years to get picked from the drawing, and he had a feeling like it was his lucky day. The crowed calmed down after a lady walked onto the stage, her skin the color of gold even though she was caucasian. Tattoos trailed down her shoulders to her wrists, and her hair was spinkled which what seemed to be gold fairy dust. "Hello, district two! I am Laia Reye, and I will be the representative for your district this Hunger Games." Her smile was so big it looked like it would fall off her face. "We shall now begin the reaping!" The crowd cheered and she walked over towards the first bowl. "As always," she began, "Ladies first." She reached her hand in and the entire group of possible-tributes cringed. "Raelin Crost!" A girl emerged from the crowd, a grin on her face. Another career. Cade bit his lip annoyedly, wanting to get on with it. As Raelin hit the stage, Laia walked towards the other bowl. The boys erupted into yells and jeers. Then it all went silent as Laia opened the piece of paper. "Cade Rochers!" His heart stopped. Me? he thought to himself, he stepped out of line, grinning from ear to ear. As he walked towards the stage. He then gave Raelin a handshake and walked away, Laia guiding them out. (Sorry it took a while. On my iPod.)

let

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
hi may i join? i luv the hunger games! Form: Name: (in the hunger games: Josslyn in RL:Trinity) Age: 14 Looks: Redish Brown colored hair, eyes changes different shades of blue and green,has freckles,and is very tall District: I want to be in District 12 Personality: Loves to read, Honest,Nice,Mean and has attitude when ppl r mean to me Strengths:Hunting,Jogging loves to be athletic Weaknesses: ummmm She HATES being Patient she has fears of: SNAKES,LIONS AND CREATURES LIKE ZOMBIES. Brief Bio: Trinity A Campbell 14 Is red headed with Brown streaks,Eyes change different shades of blue,has freckles,and is very tall Lives in District 12 Is Nice Kind Honest can be mean and have attitude and really wants to kill ppl who get into her way Can hunt very well with a bow and arrow, loves to swim and loves to laugh and have fun with friends Is afraid of Snakes,Lions and creatures like zombies Loves to write,read,and draw Loved to hunt with her dad until he had died in the mines and went hunting by her self since she was 11 (when her dad died) Other: Who has a crush on her? A boy named Davin Kass Who does she have a crush on? Bradley Richardson

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

latest videos