Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay (Sandfur121 & Paprika)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Name: Daniel Nyx  Age: 22  Gender: Male Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, medium build, has a scar on right cheek.  Species: Werewolf Biography: No need. c:

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Jay Lylen Age: 21 Gender: Female Looks: Dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. Her skin is lightly sun-kissed and she's pretty tall and skinny. She has two little dots on her neck, that she hides with her hair. Species: Vampire Bio: N/A c:

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
It was dark out, probably around two in the morning. I was searching around to see if there were any vampires around, but had no such luck.  I was beginning to get sleepy, until I heard a loud thump of a trash can behind me. I heard gasping and whispering. I slowly trotted toward the sound, which came from an alley. I peeked from the corner.  Bingo. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
A werewolf peeked around the corner, eye to eye with me.  I gasp and stumble backwards. A trash can thumped loudly behind me. "Oh god." I moan and look behind me. My "allies" have fled the other way. I flip to my feet and run. Fast.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
The female vampire immediately fled away, running extremely fast, but I was fast as her. Luckily.  I started chasing her, my heart beating extremely fast. I was right next to her and I pushed her leg with my muzzle, which sent her crashing to the ground. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I fall on my face. Sobbing, I look up at him. "D-don't hurt me. P-please." Right then, I know I'm gonna die. I just hope they're ready for me. I rub my eyes, but the tears keep coming. My life pracitcally flashes past my eyes. My mother, getting bitten, my mother's death, my first job, my fist love, and now, I flash back. "P-p-p-plea-ase dont hurt m-me!!!!!""

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I was held aback, surprised. I stepped closer to the vampire girl and she began sobbing louder. "You're very weak for a vampire," I said. Yes, I could talk in my wolf form.  "I've always been like this," She croaked. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

I was held aback, surprised. I stepped closer to the vampire girl and she began sobbing louder. "You're very weak for a vampire," I said. Yes, I could talk in my wolf form.  "I've always been like this," She croaked. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I scoot back near the wall, and curl up into a ball, wailing. I know I'll die today. I stop sobbing, my gasps shaky. Tears still stream down my face, but I actually feel slightly better. I honestly have no idea why. I know today is the day I'll get killed by a werewolf, the day I've dreaded.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Every step that I took closer to her, she began to gasp deeper and deeper. "What's your name?"

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

words that start with H