Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay (Sandfur121 & Paprika)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Name: Daniel Nyx  Age: 22  Gender: Male Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, medium build, has a scar on right cheek.  Species: Werewolf Biography: No need. c:

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Jay Lylen Age: 21 Gender: Female Looks: Dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. Her skin is lightly sun-kissed and she's pretty tall and skinny. She has two little dots on her neck, that she hides with her hair. Species: Vampire Bio: N/A c:

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
It was dark out, probably around two in the morning. I was searching around to see if there were any vampires around, but had no such luck.  I was beginning to get sleepy, until I heard a loud thump of a trash can behind me. I heard gasping and whispering. I slowly trotted toward the sound, which came from an alley. I peeked from the corner.  Bingo. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
A werewolf peeked around the corner, eye to eye with me.  I gasp and stumble backwards. A trash can thumped loudly behind me. "Oh god." I moan and look behind me. My "allies" have fled the other way. I flip to my feet and run. Fast.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
The female vampire immediately fled away, running extremely fast, but I was fast as her. Luckily.  I started chasing her, my heart beating extremely fast. I was right next to her and I pushed her leg with my muzzle, which sent her crashing to the ground. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I fall on my face. Sobbing, I look up at him. "D-don't hurt me. P-please." Right then, I know I'm gonna die. I just hope they're ready for me. I rub my eyes, but the tears keep coming. My life pracitcally flashes past my eyes. My mother, getting bitten, my mother's death, my first job, my fist love, and now, I flash back. "P-p-p-plea-ase dont hurt m-me!!!!!""

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I was held aback, surprised. I stepped closer to the vampire girl and she began sobbing louder. "You're very weak for a vampire," I said. Yes, I could talk in my wolf form.  "I've always been like this," She croaked. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"P a p r i k a ♦" wrote:

I was held aback, surprised. I stepped closer to the vampire girl and she began sobbing louder. "You're very weak for a vampire," I said. Yes, I could talk in my wolf form.  "I've always been like this," She croaked. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I scoot back near the wall, and curl up into a ball, wailing. I know I'll die today. I stop sobbing, my gasps shaky. Tears still stream down my face, but I actually feel slightly better. I honestly have no idea why. I know today is the day I'll get killed by a werewolf, the day I've dreaded.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Every step that I took closer to her, she began to gasp deeper and deeper. "What's your name?"

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

A GINGER BREAD MAN

latest videos