Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shadows and Magic~[Private]

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"yay food!" i look at it then look up at you. "thank you so much for the food!" starts to eat. "this.....food......is.....delicious......" i lick my lips.

..................What color is the sky?

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni giggled and smirked. "No problem." She sat down and started eating as well. "If you want more, tell me."

Are You Alone

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

Dyni giggled and smirked. "No problem." She sat down and started eating as well. "If you want more, tell me."

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
i keep eating because this food is delicious. i put my thumb and smile to signify that i heard you.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni smirked and kept eating as well. "Why are you at the school for Shadowers and Witches?"

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
my face all of a sudden got serious. "my family sent me here because they hate me................. last ime i saw them they said something about dont ever get mad or angry or something about unstoppable power......eh i cant remember...what about you?"

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar

"super sonic 488" wrote:

my face all of a sudden got serious. "my family sent me here because they hate me................. last ime i saw them they said something about dont ever get mad or angry or something about unstoppable power......eh i cant remember...what about you?"

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni swallowed. "I came 'cause I had to become stronger. My brother and I always used to fight against each other physically. It's fun some times, but then they can be serious. Eh, family.." She finished eating.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"have you ever lilke.....whished for a new family?.....because i do....my family sucks....i hate every single one of my family members....all i wanted is for them to love me but nooo..... they always have to resent me.......is it because their wizards and im better than them? or is it because they know i can destroy them?...i dont know and i dont care.....i hate my family.... they all need to just DIE ALREADY!.............but this is like seriously good food....thank you.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at him and hugged him tightly. "Sometimes I do. Not too much though.And no problem." She let go and took his plate. 'Opps..My brother is coming to visit today.. I completely forgot..' she thought.

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Never Grow Up by:Taylor Swift-moved

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Guess The Song And Artist