Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shadows and Magic~[Private]

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"yay food!" i look at it then look up at you. "thank you so much for the food!" starts to eat. "this.....food......is.....delicious......" i lick my lips.

..................What color is the sky?

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni giggled and smirked. "No problem." She sat down and started eating as well. "If you want more, tell me."

Are You Alone

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kayuko3-" wrote:

Dyni giggled and smirked. "No problem." She sat down and started eating as well. "If you want more, tell me."

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
i keep eating because this food is delicious. i put my thumb and smile to signify that i heard you.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni smirked and kept eating as well. "Why are you at the school for Shadowers and Witches?"

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
my face all of a sudden got serious. "my family sent me here because they hate me................. last ime i saw them they said something about dont ever get mad or angry or something about unstoppable power......eh i cant remember...what about you?"

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar

"super sonic 488" wrote:

my face all of a sudden got serious. "my family sent me here because they hate me................. last ime i saw them they said something about dont ever get mad or angry or something about unstoppable power......eh i cant remember...what about you?"

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni swallowed. "I came 'cause I had to become stronger. My brother and I always used to fight against each other physically. It's fun some times, but then they can be serious. Eh, family.." She finished eating.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"have you ever lilke.....whished for a new family?.....because i do....my family sucks....i hate every single one of my family members....all i wanted is for them to love me but nooo..... they always have to resent me.......is it because their wizards and im better than them? or is it because they know i can destroy them?...i dont know and i dont care.....i hate my family.... they all need to just DIE ALREADY!.............but this is like seriously good food....thank you.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at him and hugged him tightly. "Sometimes I do. Not too much though.And no problem." She let go and took his plate. 'Opps..My brother is coming to visit today.. I completely forgot..' she thought.

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Rate The Signature Above you