Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shadows and Magic~[Private]

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She wiped her face and growled. "I thought you were gonna use lightening.." She ran at you. and shifted her weapon to a new one, the naginata.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
I take your running energy and run you into a tree. "This is the warm up.. but i have a surprise for you when we actually start fighting." i smile. "TAKE THIS!" FUTTON: ANIEOU!" Wind surrounds you and lifts you up. "Your alot lighter than i thought you were."

..................What color is the sky?

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at you. "Put me down now!" She hissed and moved around. "What are you trying to do with me now?"

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"HIKIMASU!!!!" I  #### you in the face and lift you by your neck. i pull you closer with my arm then push you farther. i charge my lightning power in my body. "Hmmm which way should i do this?.... I've got it!" i throw you into me and wrap my arms around you. lightning swirled around me. "LIGHTNING ROD!"
The full force of powerful lightning strikes my body and yours too.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni gritted her teeth, trying not to scream. She squirmed and wiggled and her eyes shifted to the icy blue. She pushed you off and growled. She snapped up some bark and created a few kunais.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
my eyes turn a warm yellow. "i feel.... different...." i look at my hands and everything is sped up. "Dyni... how did you get so fast?!"

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're overusing the light element and now have the effect of it." She smirked and threw a kunai at you and dash toward.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
i saw it hit me but my eyes moved too fast so i caught it. "What the.... is this..... DO I HAVE FUTURE SIGHT?!!?!?!" i say looking at you. "Wait......what?" i see you running towards me. "Ill let her have this one."

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dyni got another kunia and hit you in the stomach, turning it into ice. She jumped up and smiled, looking at you.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes turned back. "Wow. i didnt use it as much as i thought."i pull the kunai out of my stomach "KATTON: KIHITO!" Fire surrounds me. They gather at my fists. "Flame fists. Hmm.... i wonder." i charge at you. i stop my fist right in front of your face. i open my hand. "Flame thrower." my eyes turn red and i blast the fire out of my hand at you. "Burn......" 'I think i overdid it a little.... i really hope shes okay.."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'