Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shadows and Magic~[Private]

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked outside. "How is your vision? Bad or fine?" She stared at you and made you teleport into the living room.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"Its perfect.. i can see clearer than everything. watch this!" i rotate my eye color. "See?!?! isnt that cool??!?" i said looking around. I looked into your crimson eyes. i smile.

..................What color is the sky?

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice. " Dyni smirked and blinked, you looking at her. "..What?" She looked back at you. "Is something wrong?"

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"No its just.. i lyke you face.. its cute.. especially the way your eyes twinkle a little when you talk."

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She gulped, blushing heavily. "R-Really? Thanks.." 'Come Dyni, l-let this pass. He's being nice..' She went into the living room. "I don't feel like cooking. Pizza okay?"

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah sure! Then i am going to work it off later. i do like pizza though. So dyni.. tell me. its tomorrow!"

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's tomorrow?..Oh! What I plan on saying tomorrow? I can't tell you, you have to wait til the festival..Well, actually it's not all that special." She gulped again. "You really want me to tell you?"

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes!! tell you what.. if you tell me now.. i will hug you. then hold you for a long time! What do you say?? Please?!?!?"

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at the clock. 'Twelve o' seven.' Dyni sighed. "I'll tell you..but it's not because of the hugging.It's midnight and that's meaning it's tomorrow." She looked at you and got kiinda close. "I..I-I like you with all my heart and feel that you make me happy. You make me smile and smirk and laugh. Actually, change that..I love you." She was blushing madly, gulped, and moved back. She stood and rushed upstairs to her room.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat there for 3 seconds and thought. 'She.... She loves me??!?!?!?!?! What have i even done to deserve such a love as hers? I have to go tell her how i feel!" "Dyni! wait!" i walk up to your room. "I... i have to tell you how i feel about you. I.... i love you too... ever since i saw you.. the first time i looked into your eyes.. i knew... somehow i knew that i would love you. Your smile is so heartwarming. Your eyes are Soul piercing.. every time i look at you my heart it pumps faster... its almost uncontrolable... but somehow i manage to keep my cool." i say sitting on your bed. i stand up. "I promised you a hug." i open my arms.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos