Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love At First Bite.. (PRP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia, and her best friend (Insert name here) were inseparable, and always around eachother. But what happens when high school hits? He moves away, and she's left alone.. A couple years later, there's a new guy in her class, and looks shokingly familiar to him.. But he's different now..  (That good? :3)  Name- Age-  Looks-  Personality-  Other-  Name- Olivia Armstrong  Age- 17  Looks- long black hair, that goes mid-arm. She most of the time wears it in soft waves. Her skin is a nice creamy color, and her eyes are a nice light blue. Her smile is almost perfect. She's average height, and skinny, but not sick skinny.  Personality- she's very outgoing, and enjoys meeting new people. She has not let people too close to her since her friend (insert name here) seemed to disappear. She assume the worst. At first, she is a little shy, and can be quiet. But once she gets to know you, she will open up more.  Other- she now lives alone, in her own apartment. Her parents were too much of a bother to her, and kept trying to turn her into something she's not, so at 17 she moved out.. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Great! Big Grin Name: Alex Trittle. Age: 17. Looks: He has somewhat shaggy light brown hair that still manages to look like it was done professionally. He has bright green eyes. He's tall, slender, and pale (like a vampire should be). Personality: He's quiet and he keeps to himself. He tries not to acquaint himself with a lot of people, because he's scared he'll hurt someone. Or worse, kill them. Other: He likes to play piano, as he did when he was a kid. He was turned into a vampire around a year ago. He figured out that the person who drank from him thought he was dead when he left suddenly, but he wasn't. His main reason for coming back is to find this person, and kill them for atonement for ruining his life.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Let's get down to it:3 xD )  (1st person, or 3rd person? I'm better with 1st person, I may be rusty with 3rd)  I opened my eyes, and groaned when my alarm was blaring.. Great, school. We only had three more months untill it was over. I stood up, and I walked tiredly to the bathroom, almost falling over with tiredness.. I turned on the shower, and stepped in, the warm water almost instantly waking me up, and ready for what today would throw at me. When I was done, I got dressed in black skinny jeans, and black vans. And a blue, flowy shirt with some ruffles in the front. Quite Girly for my usual style. I curled my black hair, after blow-drying it. I did some simple black eyeliner, and mascara. I finished everything off with a squirt of purfume. I grabbed my school bag, and car keys, and walked out to my red BMW beetle, and drove to school. I parked in the student area, and rushed inside, and sighed in relief; when I wasn't late. I walked to my locker in the 10th hallway, and I graves the required books for first hour math class, and I walked threw the thick crowd of people, trying to get to my class. I got tripped, probably on purpose.. I stood up quickly, not looking at who did it, and I walked into my classroom, and took a seat in the back of the classroom. Early as always.  (Wifi crashed, sorry.) 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I blinked again, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Despite what rumours may say, vampires do have reflections. There's also no problem with garlic or water. Stakes, nah, that's true. Who wouldn't die after getting stabbed in the heart? Or, what was left of your heart. I ran a hand through my hair, straightened out my black band tee-shirt, and pulled on my socks before shoving my feet into worn out converse. I sighed, shaking my head. I was pretty much asking for something by coming back here. I hadn't been home since I was fourteen, and since I told my parents I was going on a road trip, they didn't know I was here either. And for some reason I signed up for school. I left my house (apartment), backpack strung on my shoulders, and walked to school. Yay. I got to the locker the student advisor assigned me and headed towards the first class I had that day: math. I sat somewhat towards the back, resting my head on the desk top. It was going to be a long day.

let

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
When class began, I noticed a new guy, as I Scanned the room. My eyes locked on him. He honestly looked shokingly familiar. Maybe Someone from Jounior High? I don't know, I quickly looked away when I made eye contact, shifting nerviously in my seat. Wait, could it be Alex? My best friend I thought was deàd? No... It couldn't be. "Olivia? Anyone home?" my math teacher joked. "Oh.. Uh, Yeah, Here." I said, he must've been doing attendance. "And class, we has a new student, Alex, Please stand." he told the guy that was a desk over from me. It was Alex. He looked so... Different. I would have to talk to him at break, catch up with him.. Tell him how worried I was, and that I was glad he was okay. 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood up, semi-awkwardly. I knew most of these kids, but I was hoping they didn't recognize me. That wouldn't end up too well. I gave the front of the room a small smile, then set back down. I knew this was going to end up being a bad idea. I leaned back in the desk, glancing towards the door, and noticed that the girl next to me was staring at me. Holy cow. No asdfghjkl; way. It was Olivia. This wasn't good. She'd want me to explain or something. And I couldn't do that. I looked away quickly. I'd just have to say that I wasn't who I am, or do something to make her think that I was someone else. I couldn't relive my past here. I needed to kill that damn vampire.

let

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, I hate my Internet right now.) I knew it was him; Id reaconizing those eyes, that soft gaze. I looked down at my homework, we started to correct it, but I just couldn't concentrate. He was on my mind. Alex. Alex. Alex. I sighed silently in relief, when class was over. "Have a good weekend." Mr.Goforth said. "Olivia, Could you show Alex to his next class?" he asked, I nodded. And I slowly walked over to Alex's desk. "Hey.. Your.. Next class?" I asked. He probably didn't remember me.  So i shouldn't bring it up, maybe later. Something looked to be bothering him, and plus the stress of being at a new school. I knew how he felt. He was the one to show me to my class in 7th grade, also how we met, I knew what it was like to be new. 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't even think at all throughout class. My plan was to rush out her faster than a mother trucking jackrabbit and leave this place. I could look for him elsewhere. But no. Stupid teacher assigns the one person I can't bare to see to be the one to show me around. I stiffened when she came to my desk, and stood up carefully. "History," I muttered. Over the years my voice had deepened, and I knew I looked older. Maybe she didn't realize it was me. Maybe I was just freaking out for no reason.

let

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed how he stiffened, and how tense he looked. "Oh.. Uh.. Sorry.." I said, and took a step back. "That's.. Actually my next class.. It's just down the hallway." I said, and I looked at him, and I kept a sweet smile on my face. He sure has changed since 8th grade.. When he stood, I led him down the hallway. "So.. You went to The Jounior high here right? It's me Olivia.. You probably don't even remember me, but we were best friends." I said, and I looked down, not sure if he would remember. I walked into the full classroom. "We have a seating chart, so ask Miss Witlow where your sitting." I said. I did have an open desk in front of me, maybe he would go there.. The way he was acting almost made me Think he didnt want to be around me. I slowly sat down, and looked around the classroom, people were talking, out of their chairs, talking about who's dating who, and how hot jack is on the football team. Half the class were populars, great, right? 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
And all my hope that she didn't remember me was shattered. Damn. Should I deny it? Or say, "yeah, that's me. I've changed since middle school. Now I'm a vampire." Yeah, no. "Oh, yeah," I started, rubbing the back of my head with my palm. And I had next hour with her. Great. "I didn't recognize you." What was I doing? "Sorry." We entered the classroom and I walked towards the front, wanting to go home. "You'll sit in that desk there," the teacher said, pointing towards the desk. I turned, looking towards the room. The one right in front of Olivia. Great. I nodded, walking back towards the room and sat down, folding my arms on the desk top. Then I realized I was hungry.

let

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

HALL OF SHAME

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D