Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Exactly what the title says. If you're not Calleb or Grey, go away. Holy piss that rhymed. I have mad ninja skills. Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: does that work?

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carter Roche. Age: Sixteen. Looks: Roche. Personality: Carter is a rude, arrogant teenage boy. He's somewhat of a jock and plays on both the soccer team and the track and field team. He thinks winter sports are lame. He's not very nice and rates people by appearances other than personality most of the time. He can't help it. Being a stereotypical is easy. Other: He's a jerk, he really is. Despite that he's a closet gay, he likes to spend his time picking on the other homosexual kids at his school. Especially one certain boy. Maybe it's because he finds himself attracted to him, and blames it on him. Still, he's not a nice kid. His favorite song is "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble, even though he thinks he's met his match.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jonah Gough Age: 15 turning 16 Looks: Personality: Jonah is a quiet, keep to himself kind of guy. When people pick on him he just let's it happen. Jonah can be really nice, rarely ever mad, but when he is it's usually at his two younger sisters. Other: He's openly gay and gets made of often, he tries to pretend that it dosen't bother him, but in reality Jonah just Dosent want to show his face around. He thinks of himself as a normal person; not including being homosexual, but others would think differently.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I shut my locker, pulling my backpack on over my shoulders. Thank God it was finally time get out of this hell hole. I strode towards the back of the school to the parking lot, slamming a kid's locker shut as I turned the corner. I was in one of those "back off or I'll kill you" type of moods. I needed some coffee.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I groaned and opened up my locker again,"Why is he such a jerk," I grumbled to myself and put my messenger bag over my shoulder, I closed my locker again And walked towards the front of the school. I hurried as I walked because I wanted to get home as soon as possible. Most of the time I et stopped by someone.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I headed home, not bothering to ask for a ride simply because I felt like walking. It was one of those walking days. I turned on my phone and jammed my earbuds into my ears, allowing the music to caress my inner drum. I didn't realize I was about to run into someone when I neared the crosswalk. Probably because I was so engrossed in the text messages I was getting. Apparently another kid came out as gay. How was it so easy? I didn't know, but it pissed me off. Next thing I knew I was walking straight into another student who probably didn't see me either. "Oh, I'm sorry." I didn't look up right away as I backed away and turned the music to a pause. "I wasn't watching where I was..." I trailed off, looking up. Jonah. "..going." Great, just great! I apologized to this kid, and by my books, that was unacceptable. Even if he was good looking. "Ah, whatever," I muttered, turning the music back on, shaking my head as I walked past him. The sign said not to cross, but I didn't care. I didn't see any cars coming.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at the person who walked Into me, my eyes widened as I saw who it was. Of course, out of all the people in the school, I had the unfortunate luck to run into the only person who constantly teased me. I watches him cross the road that said do not cross and I hoped he gets hit by a car, not because I hated him, which I Pretty much did. It was because he was an ignorant jerk.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
i made it to other side without problems and continued to walk home. I didn't even like seeing him in school, and now I was seeing him leaving it? Great. I didn't like it. I turned up the volume of my iPod, shaking my head as I walked on. I should have gotten a ride.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I wondered as I walked down the street, wondering why he was always so mean to me. It's only me, never anyone else, he treats everyone else like one of his friends. I was mumbling words that weren't exactly nice to say, I looked over and saw he was walking beside me from the other side of the road

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced over my shoulder, catching Jonah looking me. I sighed. I looked away, not wanting to see him anymore. I didn't hate him, honestly I didn't. But somehow he was able to be stronger than me, and come out. Maybe it's him that I pick on most because he was pretty much the first one to be open. It pissed me off. Why couldn't I do that? What made him stronger than me?

let

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

latest videos