Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I rubbed my arms with my hands and licked my lips as we walked. "Nah, it's fine," I yawned. "Once I get past the next wind I'll be good to go." I shoved my hands back into my pockets and fumbled with the insides, not really knowing what I should be doing. I didn't really take walks in the middle of the night with anyone, especially with some one like him. I was one of the meanest kids in school (and sadly, I prided myself in that) and here I was, walking around at night with the sole kid I've been torturing since what seemed to be ever. I bit my lip and watched my my feet meet and leave the pavement. "I'm sorry." I took a deep breath. "I know I've said it before, but nothing I can say now can make up for it. I shouldn't have been a jerk to you for  so long."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I stopped and pulled you around so you could face me,"Stop talking, " I looked into your eyes and smiled softy," You're annoying me," I grinned, stepped closer to you and placed my hands on your chest.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I didn't say another word and him gave a small smile, glancing down at the hands against my chest. I didn't know what to make of any of this, it was entirely new to me. I felt glittery, as if butterflies were freeing themselves from the pit of my existence and my stomach was captivated by their fluttering wings. My chest was heaving as each breath left my chest with a catastrophic thump, as if my being was being shattered by each and every heartbeat. I opened my mouth to speak, but heard his words echoing in my head before shutting my mouth. After a moments hesitation, I opened my mouth again and felt a smile playing at my lips. "Excuse me if I'm being to forward, but you look cute in the dark."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I bit my lip and looked at him," I would hate to know what I look like when there's light out," I smiled and looked into his eyes. I climbed onto my tiptoes and bended forward, planning on kissing him. I pulled away last second and took my hands off his chest.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I had closed my eyes, ready to feel his lips meeting my own, but there was a hesitant breath in the air before I felt him pull away and take his hands off of me. I reached out towards him, resting my hand on the sleeve of his shirt. "Why did you stop?" I asked, the question repeating endlessly in my mind, beckoning an answer to come forth.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I felt my checks get hot,"I'm nervous," I looked at my feet and spoke in a hushed voice," I've never kissed anyone before," I looked up at him and fiddled with my fingers. 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I smiled slightly, the sweet tone to my lips coming off as comforting other than creepy. I grabbed one of his hands and pulled it towards me, wrapping my fingers around his palm. "Can I be your first?"

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked at him, my mouth slightly hanging," Yes," The words came out barely in a whisper. My hand squeezes his and I step closer to him," Yes," I said louder and put my other hand over his shoulders.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I felt my cheeks growing in temperature as I leaned forward, resting my nose against his. There was a moment and I just stayed there, letting my face touch his. I pressed my lips forward and tilted my head to the side slightly, meeting my lips with his. Not wanting to push his comfort any further, I pulled back slightly and melted my lips together, tasting him on my mouth. I looked at him softly, making sure he was okay. "How was that?"

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Lil' wayne Or Drake

Favorite artist?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Is my house haunted?

latest videos