Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked at him and smiled," it was amazing," I pulled body closer to him and stayed like that for awhile, I looked up at him and kissed him again. It wasn't like the first one, but it didn't matter," Lets go."

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I smiled as he pulled back for the second time, leaving the trail of his kiss on my lips. I grabbed his hand as we walked away from where we were before, leaving the spot behind. "I wish I could make up for what I did to you before now."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

"You just did," I smiled and looked up at his house as we approached the steps," Am I staying the night with you," I asked him and runs my hand over his chest with my free hand.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

My face heated slightly and I felt my grip on his hand tighten. "If you want to, you're completely welcome." I looked towards my front door and back at him. ""I don't want you to get in trouble, though."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked down at my hands and grinned," Don't worry about me , I won't get in trouble," I bit my lip and smiled slightly," are you nervous?" I asked him and squeezed his hand back.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked at him questionably, my eyes betraying me with their unknowing. "About this?" I mulled over the thought for a moment. "Not really. I don't know what it is, but for now, it's all good."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Well then let's go," I smiled and started to walk up the steps," Wait... For now?  What do you mean," I give him a puzzled look and puts my arm around his waist.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

My eyes widened slightly and I held up my hands in defense. "Nothing bad, I promise. You just never know what life's going to throw at you is all I mean. Right here, right now, with you, this is great." I grab his hand again and pull it towards my heart. "I just don't know how long this moment can last. I've only been in a few relationships before now, and none of them have ended nicely." I grimaced slightly and dropped his hand, pulling his chest against mine. "But let's live in the present." I pressed a kiss to his lips. "Right here and now."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I pressed our hips together and ran my finger through his hair," Does this mean we're a couple?" I asked, a little breathless and bewildered," Can we go inside." I put my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I smiled but bit my lip. "I don't want to rush anything, but I'm not saying that I don't want this." I wrapped my arms around him, letting my head fall next to his. "Yeah, one second." I pulled out of his grasp and unlocked my door before opening it and leading him inside. I shut the door behind us and grabbed his shoulders and leaned towards him, pushing my lips on his with force. "God I love your face."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos