Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked at him and smiled," it was amazing," I pulled body closer to him and stayed like that for awhile, I looked up at him and kissed him again. It wasn't like the first one, but it didn't matter," Lets go."

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I smiled as he pulled back for the second time, leaving the trail of his kiss on my lips. I grabbed his hand as we walked away from where we were before, leaving the spot behind. "I wish I could make up for what I did to you before now."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

"You just did," I smiled and looked up at his house as we approached the steps," Am I staying the night with you," I asked him and runs my hand over his chest with my free hand.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

My face heated slightly and I felt my grip on his hand tighten. "If you want to, you're completely welcome." I looked towards my front door and back at him. ""I don't want you to get in trouble, though."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked down at my hands and grinned," Don't worry about me , I won't get in trouble," I bit my lip and smiled slightly," are you nervous?" I asked him and squeezed his hand back.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I looked at him questionably, my eyes betraying me with their unknowing. "About this?" I mulled over the thought for a moment. "Not really. I don't know what it is, but for now, it's all good."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Well then let's go," I smiled and started to walk up the steps," Wait... For now?  What do you mean," I give him a puzzled look and puts my arm around his waist.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

My eyes widened slightly and I held up my hands in defense. "Nothing bad, I promise. You just never know what life's going to throw at you is all I mean. Right here, right now, with you, this is great." I grab his hand again and pull it towards my heart. "I just don't know how long this moment can last. I've only been in a few relationships before now, and none of them have ended nicely." I grimaced slightly and dropped his hand, pulling his chest against mine. "But let's live in the present." I pressed a kiss to his lips. "Right here and now."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I pressed our hips together and ran my finger through his hair," Does this mean we're a couple?" I asked, a little breathless and bewildered," Can we go inside." I put my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I smiled but bit my lip. "I don't want to rush anything, but I'm not saying that I don't want this." I wrapped my arms around him, letting my head fall next to his. "Yeah, one second." I pulled out of his grasp and unlocked my door before opening it and leading him inside. I shut the door behind us and grabbed his shoulders and leaned towards him, pushing my lips on his with force. "God I love your face."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Welcome back brunostar

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos