Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I gasped in suprise and kissed him back," I love a few more things about  you other than your face," I bit his bottom lip playfully and ran my hands around his waist," Could we go to your room?" I bit my lip and nuzzled his nck.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

I nuzzled my head down into the crevice between his shoulder and neck, humming lightly as my jugular shook his core. "Of course," I mumbled, pulled back as I traced my lips across his neck. I grabbed one of his hands and led him upstairs towards my bedroom, my fingers trailing lines on the back of his palm. Once we were in my room with the door shut, I kissed him again, palming his face as I ###### the air out.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar

I laid down on my back with him on top of me, I pushed him back softly and bit my lip," Isn't this going a bit to fast?" I looked at him and ran my hands down his forearms.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled back slightly and gave him a look. "It's just making out. Do you want to stop?" I sat up on the edge of my bed, hunched over, waiting for him to reply.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up at him and shook my head," No not really," I sat up on my elbows and pecked his lips quickly. From the angle I was looking at him from, he looked gorgeous," Do you want to stop?"

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head as I looked down at him. "I just want to make sure you're comfortable." I leaned back on one of my pillows, crossing on leg over my lifted knee.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and scooted closer to him," I'm comfortable," I looked around his room and rested my gaze on him," What are we gonna do when we get back to school?" I looked at him and put my arm over his torso.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I took in a heaping breath, one that satisfied even the deepest of air hungers. "I don't know" I admitted, watching my ceiling with new found interest. "I can't just jump out of the closet. Especially in the middle of the season." I knew soccer was almost over, but my starting position could be changed by coming out. I bit my lip hesitantly. "I don't mean to sound crude, but there's no way this can go public. Not now."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I bit my lip and looked at my feet," So once the weekends over, you go back to being a jerk to me?" I turned his head towards, not giving in an option to look away. I stifled a yawn and rubed my eyes.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, not at all." I looked straight at him as I spoke, my eyes slightly widened. "I just won't.. you know, be so nice." I groaned as I leaned my head back. "That came out wrong. It would easier if we just didn't interact. Then I'd have to explain why I'm not being a tool to you and I'd be committing social suicide."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos