Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I hummed against his lips, trying to remind myself that there were other people in the house as well. I rolled my head back, leaned up forward as much as I could with no arm power, and pushed my lips right into his. I started nibbling on his bottom lip, smiling through the kiss.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I rocked my body against his and let go of his hands so I could run my fingers through his hair," What do you wanna do?" I asked him quietly and put my hands on his chest.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I shut my eyes and felt his fingers run against my scalp. "Mhmm, I don't care. It's your house."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and kissed the nape of his neck," Whatever you want," I told him and ran my hands down his sides. I played with the end of his shirt and inched it up.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mhmmmmm," I hummed into his ear, my lips just barely grazing it. "It's up to you," I told him. I felt his hands inch up my chest. "But please," I groaned, "don't do that." I wasn't in the mood to really put forth my own moves, so it was up to him. But if he did that thing with his hands all night, I'd be squirming like an idiot.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and kissed him again, ignoring what he said about my hands, I inched his shirt up a bit and cupped his face with my other hand. I 

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
My back arched up, bucking up into him slightly. I groaned, hating feeling this useless. I grabbed his hand, the one holding my face, and gripped it tightly in my palm. "I said stop." The words weren't negative, menacing or anything, just simply said. If he was going to keep doing that, I was going to lose it. Literally.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and sat up, going up slowly me bit my lip," Sorry," I replied quietly and pulled my hand away. I looked down at him and gave him a slight smile.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave him a mischeveous smile as I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him down against my chest. Rolling over, I pinned his hands above his head and inched my face from his. "As much as I enjoy you, I don't like being teased." I lingered my head next to his neck and shoulder, leaving the trace of my breath on his skin. I licked the side of his neck, trailing the saliva up to the back over his ear before grazing his skin with my lips. "I'm the one who does the teasing."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I squirmed as his tongue ran up to my ear," That tickles," I tried to lift him and stopped after I realized it was no use. I looked up at him and puckers my lips, waiting for his lips to touch mine.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

-TRICKY QUESTION-