Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I snapped my head back towards the ground, yes I thought he was cute, but did I want a relationship with him? Somewhat, but he knew that would neve happen. I kept on walking, trying not to look over at him

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I kept walking forward, stealing glances over at Jonah. He kept looking at it and it was agravating. Why? I don't even know. It drove me nuts. I wanted to shout "go away" or something else childish, but I wasn't one to lose my cool. I sighed, noticing that I was on my street, and turned left to head home.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched him turn the corner and I did the same, we've lived on the same street for years, but neither of us acknowledged the other. I lived right on the corner, I stopped at my front door and looked at him again for a minute.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
And somehow I forgot that he lived practically next door. I sighed annoyingly as I walked up the steps to my house, catching him looking at me from my peripheral vision. Why couldn't he stop looking at me? It bugged me. I shook my head and walked inside, shutting the door harder than I meant to.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I flinched slightly and walked inside, I was going to mall later. I needed new clothes. Everyone was going out tonight, and I was stuck by myself. I'm pretty sure I was going to be the only person by themself, everyone else is going to one of the plastics party tonight.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Despite what everyone was believing, I wasn't that big of a partier. Maybe it was the fact that girls would also hit on me, and I found it annoying. Girls are, like, demons. They're freaky as all hell. I planned to walk towards the mall, since it wasn't too far away, and see a movie or something. Maybe buy a new pair of jeans or a shirt or something. I walked up stairs, switching my plaid shirt for a simply white tee and a gray cardigan, shoving my wallet into my pants before heading out again.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I lounged around the house for a while, until I pulled on a sweatshirt and changed my jeans into a tighter jeans. I groaned when I saw my sisters fighting. One of them was chasing the other, like bats out of hell. Who I to stop them if they wanted to fight? I slipped out of the house and started to walk to the house.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I ended up buying more clothes than I planned on. I walked out of American Eagle Outfitters with a bag from their, one from Abercrombie, and one from Hollister. Clothes were expensive. I sighed, walking towards one of the benches. I should have drove. I didn't want to carry all of these bags home.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked out of Hottopic holding a couple of bags, I for shoes from Journeys and Jeans an T-shirts for Spencers and Hottopic. I was on my way to the food court when I walked in front of you, it was to late for me to turn back. I hoped he didn't see me.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jonah walked in front of me and darted away. Like I was that stupid. I'd see him even if he was trying to hide. Hot Topic? Wasn't that the emo store? Whatever. I headed towards the food court, walking enough behind him that unless he was looking for me, he wouldn't be able to notice. I stopped to look in a couple windows, but then continued on.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos