Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I snapped my head back towards the ground, yes I thought he was cute, but did I want a relationship with him? Somewhat, but he knew that would neve happen. I kept on walking, trying not to look over at him

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I kept walking forward, stealing glances over at Jonah. He kept looking at it and it was agravating. Why? I don't even know. It drove me nuts. I wanted to shout "go away" or something else childish, but I wasn't one to lose my cool. I sighed, noticing that I was on my street, and turned left to head home.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I watched him turn the corner and I did the same, we've lived on the same street for years, but neither of us acknowledged the other. I lived right on the corner, I stopped at my front door and looked at him again for a minute.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
And somehow I forgot that he lived practically next door. I sighed annoyingly as I walked up the steps to my house, catching him looking at me from my peripheral vision. Why couldn't he stop looking at me? It bugged me. I shook my head and walked inside, shutting the door harder than I meant to.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I flinched slightly and walked inside, I was going to mall later. I needed new clothes. Everyone was going out tonight, and I was stuck by myself. I'm pretty sure I was going to be the only person by themself, everyone else is going to one of the plastics party tonight.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Despite what everyone was believing, I wasn't that big of a partier. Maybe it was the fact that girls would also hit on me, and I found it annoying. Girls are, like, demons. They're freaky as all hell. I planned to walk towards the mall, since it wasn't too far away, and see a movie or something. Maybe buy a new pair of jeans or a shirt or something. I walked up stairs, switching my plaid shirt for a simply white tee and a gray cardigan, shoving my wallet into my pants before heading out again.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I lounged around the house for a while, until I pulled on a sweatshirt and changed my jeans into a tighter jeans. I groaned when I saw my sisters fighting. One of them was chasing the other, like bats out of hell. Who I to stop them if they wanted to fight? I slipped out of the house and started to walk to the house.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I ended up buying more clothes than I planned on. I walked out of American Eagle Outfitters with a bag from their, one from Abercrombie, and one from Hollister. Clothes were expensive. I sighed, walking towards one of the benches. I should have drove. I didn't want to carry all of these bags home.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked out of Hottopic holding a couple of bags, I for shoes from Journeys and Jeans an T-shirts for Spencers and Hottopic. I was on my way to the food court when I walked in front of you, it was to late for me to turn back. I hoped he didn't see me.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Jonah walked in front of me and darted away. Like I was that stupid. I'd see him even if he was trying to hide. Hot Topic? Wasn't that the emo store? Whatever. I headed towards the food court, walking enough behind him that unless he was looking for me, he wouldn't be able to notice. I stopped to look in a couple windows, but then continued on.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

add me cute people only

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos