Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked to the Chinese place, which is proabably the best store in the mall! I turned around and disnt see Carter on the the bench. Where did he go? I looked around, did he leave?  I continued looking around saw him walking from where I came from.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
And now he was looking at me again. What a freak. I walked towards the same fast food place he was at, because honestly, it was the only fast food worthy of being called food at the mall. I ended up in line behind him, crossing my arms over my chest. "I didn't know gays could eat good food."

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ouch, I flinched at that one. Not even a day later and he was already acting like a jerk, I turned around and looked at him, letting the people behind them cut in line," Why are you so mean to me?". He asked stuffing his hands in his pocket and waiting for a reply.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Why? That was the stupidest question ever. I opened my mouth to answer, but snapped it shut and glared. I didn't even have an answer. Let's shoot for the obvious. "You're gay," I said, placing on hand on my hip. That was barely a reason, but whatever.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared at him and bit my lip," Seriously?" I wanted to walk away, but I needed an answer. Not really needed, more of wanting an answer. Because I'm gay... It looked like he wanted to say something more.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I narrowed my eyes, moving forward in line. "Seriously." Liar. I pointed towards the food line. "You gonna or not, freak?"

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I shoved past him and walked towards the exit of the mall," What an a--hole," I growled and started to walk home. I wanted to go back and try to figure out why he was being such a jerk, but that's not me. If someone makes of me, I let them walk all over me.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes, sighing slightly annoyed. "What a pansy," I mumbled, moving out of the line after him. I didn't want it to end on such a bad note, even if I was never nice to him before. Whatever. No one else from school was here, because everyone else was at the party. "Hey Jonah," I called after him, walking behind him.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard him calling after me, I stopped and turned towards him," What?" I snapped and looks at him. Why was he calling after me? Did he want to make more fun of me? That's what I was going to go for.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed audibly. I simply needed to swallow my pride and get this over with. I didn't want to go through high school being the jerk that most people hated. "I'm not rude to you because you're gay." Okay, technically that was entirely true. "What I mean is, I don't pick on you because you're gay. It's because you're open about it. And proud." That sounded kind of bad, like I was homophobic, so I sighed again and rolled my eyes at myself. "This isn't coming out right. I don't have a problem with you being gay, or being open about it." There you go, Carter. Keep going. "It's the fact that you of all people can come out, but then someone like me can't." I sighed. That was a mouthful.

let

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos