Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I waited for him to finish and raised an eyebrow,"You're gay?" I looke at him and grinned slightly. He was mean to me because I came out and he couldn't.. Wow he was mean to me for all these years because of that?

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared at him slightly, switching my weight onto my other foot. "Yeah, sure." I glanced away and then shot my eyes back towards him. "If you tell anyone, I will kill you. I'm not joking."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looke at him," Well can you at least say youre sorry?" I looked at him and bit my lip, that's thing I wanted more than anything was a simple, im sorry, not to much to ask for.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed. If I said something, you it be because I meant it or because he asked for it? Of course I was sorry, but how would it seem to him? "I am sorry, Jonah," I started, glancing away from his face. "I'd take it back if I could."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled softly at him," Thank you," I looke at him and grabbed my elbow with my other arm," Umm, do you want to get something to eat," I asked shyly and played with my lip ring. Even if he has been a jerk, I kinda wanted to patch things up.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips to the side slightly, then blinked slowly before nodding. "Sure. What harm could it do." I know that if anyone from school was there, I would have said no right away. But no one was, so there was nothing to worry about.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and started to walk back to the Chinese place, I waited in line with him and ordered orange chicken and fried rice. I kept glancing at Carter an smiling slightly. I sat down at a table and waited for Carter. He Found it hard to belive that he was eating with they guy who has been bullying him for years.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I picked up my arugula salad, fried shrimp, and chai tea, heading towards the table Jonah was at. It was odd, sitting with him on purpose. After being a jerk to him since he came out, it was hard being in the same room with him because 1) he was extremely good looking, and 2) he had the courage to come out when I couldn't. It became like second nature to bash on him. I sat down, resting my arms on the table as I took a sip of my tea.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I ate my chicken and looked at him," Ummm, so do you have any plans for the weekend?" I asked him awkwardly and looked around. It was nice to talk to him without being insulted. I continued eating and drummed my fingers on the table

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head, chewing a bite of my salad. I swallowed. "Nah. I'll probably just sit around my house." I glanced up, positioning my fork by my mouth. "What about you?" I took another bite.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

latest videos