Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and shrugged," Nothing proabably," I took a bite of rice and whipped my hair to the side," Do you want to... Ummm, hangout? Or something," I bit my lip and looked at my food.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged, taking a drink. "Sure, as long as it's no in public." I winced. That came off kind of rude. "Nothing against you, but if we suddenly started hanging out, people would get confused... and stuff."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and pursed my lips," Oh.... Ok," I pushed my plate away, I had barely ate anything and I felt pretty full. The plate was still pretty much full, I looked aroun and scratche my chin," I think I'm gonna go," I picks up my bags and looked down at him," See you tommorow?"

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I got up, picking my stuff up as well. It was dark outside already, so what the hell. "We're practically neighbors," I said. "And it's dark. So let's just walk home together." (writers block ;_; )

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
( I know :3 ) " Oh ok,"  I blushed slightly and started to walk out of the mall, I started to walk home with Carte walking beside me, they walked in a scilence, not an awkward one. I swung my bags back and forth.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"So," I started, trailing off slightly as we walked down the sidewalk. "Exactly how did you come out? I just remembered hearing about it through the chain of people..." Right before I practically ruined your life, right? Yeah.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was talking to Nathan Overbeek, you know him right? Well it kinda slipped and he kinds told everyone he ever knew," I looked down and bit my lip," But it dosen't bother that much," I looked at the ground and his hand grazed Carter's.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at him with an odd expression on my face. "I know I have no place to say this, but that's really asinine. Like, really? Wow." I looked forward again, shaking my head. "What a jerk."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"yeah, but I'm kind of glad he did it, if he didn't do I,I proabably would have never done it," I bit my lip and stopped by my house," Umm, this is my stop," I smiled lightly and looked at him.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Still," I sighed. It must have been hard at the time. I nodded to him, though, and pursed my lips. "See you tomorrow then," I said, walking towards my house which was only a couple houses down the street.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos