Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait! Let me give you my number," I set my bags down and jogged over to him,"  Can I see your phone?" I looked at him and held out my hand, waiting for his phone.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I handed him my phone, frowning slightly. "If you keep yelling, someone's going to hear you."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll yell all I want," I put number into the phone and handed it back to him, I started to walk backwards," Text me," I picked up my bags and went into my house, I went straight to my room and tried on the clothes to see how they fit.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyebrows arched sligntly and a satisfied smirk crossed over my lips. That's one way to make an impression. I shoved my phone into my pocket, heading up the stairs before going inside, shutting the door and locking it. I headed up stairs, set my bags on my bed, and went to the shower. Then I'd be able to think in silence. I wrapped a towel around me when I was done and went to my room. I slipped on my excuse for pajamas layed down on my bed. I turned my CP player on and flipped the light off. I grabbed my phone, finding Jonah's number. Did he mean to text him tonight? Or tomorrow? Was he joking? I groaned, skipping songs. "Hey" I typed, shutting my phone and rolling over.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I changed into sweatpants and sat down on the foot of my bed, my phone buzzed and it was from a number that I've never seen, I assumed it was Carter." Hi! (: "  I sent back and laid down, I turned on the small tv in my room.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I read the text and blinked twice. Did he use smiley faces with everyone? "What's up?" I sent back, skipping somes again. Maybe I should just put another cd in.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my phone buzz next to me, I looked at it" Nothing, just watching tv.. Hbu?" I feel like I'm talking to a robot, he isn't using faces.. Boring. I flipped through the channels and settles on The Big Bang Theroy.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Watching TV? How normal. I cojldn't believe how calm I was being about this. I literally came out to my crush, and then he gave me his number. Score 1 for Carter. "Listening to music. What show?" I wasn't one for faces, unless they were perfectly with what I was saying.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Big Bang Theroy.. Whatcha listening to? ^_^"  I took out my lip rings and set them down on the dresser. I started to think of things to do tommorow. Not many options, because this town sucks.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Only a few texts and we already had a common interest. "That's a funny show. The bands Mumford & Sons. They're folky." I pursed my lips, running a hand through my hair. I got up and turned the fan on before settling back down into bed.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!