Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait! Let me give you my number," I set my bags down and jogged over to him,"  Can I see your phone?" I looked at him and held out my hand, waiting for his phone.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I handed him my phone, frowning slightly. "If you keep yelling, someone's going to hear you."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll yell all I want," I put number into the phone and handed it back to him, I started to walk backwards," Text me," I picked up my bags and went into my house, I went straight to my room and tried on the clothes to see how they fit.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyebrows arched sligntly and a satisfied smirk crossed over my lips. That's one way to make an impression. I shoved my phone into my pocket, heading up the stairs before going inside, shutting the door and locking it. I headed up stairs, set my bags on my bed, and went to the shower. Then I'd be able to think in silence. I wrapped a towel around me when I was done and went to my room. I slipped on my excuse for pajamas layed down on my bed. I turned my CP player on and flipped the light off. I grabbed my phone, finding Jonah's number. Did he mean to text him tonight? Or tomorrow? Was he joking? I groaned, skipping songs. "Hey" I typed, shutting my phone and rolling over.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I changed into sweatpants and sat down on the foot of my bed, my phone buzzed and it was from a number that I've never seen, I assumed it was Carter." Hi! (: "  I sent back and laid down, I turned on the small tv in my room.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I read the text and blinked twice. Did he use smiley faces with everyone? "What's up?" I sent back, skipping somes again. Maybe I should just put another cd in.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my phone buzz next to me, I looked at it" Nothing, just watching tv.. Hbu?" I feel like I'm talking to a robot, he isn't using faces.. Boring. I flipped through the channels and settles on The Big Bang Theroy.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Watching TV? How normal. I cojldn't believe how calm I was being about this. I literally came out to my crush, and then he gave me his number. Score 1 for Carter. "Listening to music. What show?" I wasn't one for faces, unless they were perfectly with what I was saying.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Big Bang Theroy.. Whatcha listening to? ^_^"  I took out my lip rings and set them down on the dresser. I started to think of things to do tommorow. Not many options, because this town sucks.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Only a few texts and we already had a common interest. "That's a funny show. The bands Mumford & Sons. They're folky." I pursed my lips, running a hand through my hair. I got up and turned the fan on before settling back down into bed.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos