Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hilarious (: aha... Folky?" I don't understand talk, Folky? The hell does that even mean? I had a craving for ice cream so I ran downstairs and scopped some into a bowl before I ran back up into my room/

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
"The genre? Folk? Well, it's a style of music. Kind of like indie, but different." How did he not know what folk was? Maybe it was my context. Hm. I leaned back in bed, laying so I was facing the ceiling.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Meet me at the park?" I ate my icecream and pulls on my sweatshirt. Tommorow was to long of a wait, I turned off the tv and opened my window. I es going to be at the park with or without him.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just showered," I whined, sitting up anyway. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants over my shorts and fished some socks from my drawer, pulling them on before shoving my feet into my vans. I grabbed my sweatshirt, pushing the phone into its big pocket. I was sixteen, I could go out at night. Besides, it was with a guy. My parents wouldn't think twice about it if they found out. I went downstairs, realizing they still weren't home. I guess they had stuff to do or something. I shrugged, letting myself out the front door and pocketing the key, making the door was locked. I saw Jonah leaving his window. He had to sneak out? Huh.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard a door close in the distance, my head snapped towards it,"Just Carter," I told myself as I climbed out the window. My foot slipped off the side of the house and I fell into a bunch of bushes. I stood up slowly and walked over to Carter, there was dirt smeared on his sweatshirt and twigs in his hair," Hi," I smiled up at him and started to walk to the park

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why'd you want to come outside?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. It was kind of cold out here, even if during the day it was nice. I almost wanted a blanket.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged and looked at him," I was bored inside," I smiled and started. To walk to the park," Abd I kinda wanted to talk to you in person," I blushed slightly and whipped my hair to the side.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
My face flushed somewhat and I thanked god that it was dark. "Oh," I said, pushing my hands into the pocket of the sweatshirt. I headed towards the swings, because it was easier thing to do. And the 'coolest'. I felt awkward, slightly. It was just us out here. No one else, and only a playground and some benches around. I sat on a swing, propelling myself backwards.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I took the swing next to him," Were you getting ready to sleep?" I looked at him and grabbed onto the swing. It was chilly outside, but that didn't really matter because his heart was beating about a million miles per hour.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah, not yet," I mused, blinked a few times. But I was feeling tired now. I yawned, rubbing my eyes with my backhands covered in sweatshirt. "Maybe I should have though. I'm getting tired now." I chuckled softly, wiping my eyes again.

let

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

latest videos