Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hilarious (: aha... Folky?" I don't understand talk, Folky? The hell does that even mean? I had a craving for ice cream so I ran downstairs and scopped some into a bowl before I ran back up into my room/

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"The genre? Folk? Well, it's a style of music. Kind of like indie, but different." How did he not know what folk was? Maybe it was my context. Hm. I leaned back in bed, laying so I was facing the ceiling.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Meet me at the park?" I ate my icecream and pulls on my sweatshirt. Tommorow was to long of a wait, I turned off the tv and opened my window. I es going to be at the park with or without him.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just showered," I whined, sitting up anyway. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants over my shorts and fished some socks from my drawer, pulling them on before shoving my feet into my vans. I grabbed my sweatshirt, pushing the phone into its big pocket. I was sixteen, I could go out at night. Besides, it was with a guy. My parents wouldn't think twice about it if they found out. I went downstairs, realizing they still weren't home. I guess they had stuff to do or something. I shrugged, letting myself out the front door and pocketing the key, making the door was locked. I saw Jonah leaving his window. He had to sneak out? Huh.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard a door close in the distance, my head snapped towards it,"Just Carter," I told myself as I climbed out the window. My foot slipped off the side of the house and I fell into a bunch of bushes. I stood up slowly and walked over to Carter, there was dirt smeared on his sweatshirt and twigs in his hair," Hi," I smiled up at him and started to walk to the park

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why'd you want to come outside?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. It was kind of cold out here, even if during the day it was nice. I almost wanted a blanket.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged and looked at him," I was bored inside," I smiled and started. To walk to the park," Abd I kinda wanted to talk to you in person," I blushed slightly and whipped my hair to the side.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
My face flushed somewhat and I thanked god that it was dark. "Oh," I said, pushing my hands into the pocket of the sweatshirt. I headed towards the swings, because it was easier thing to do. And the 'coolest'. I felt awkward, slightly. It was just us out here. No one else, and only a playground and some benches around. I sat on a swing, propelling myself backwards.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I took the swing next to him," Were you getting ready to sleep?" I looked at him and grabbed onto the swing. It was chilly outside, but that didn't really matter because his heart was beating about a million miles per hour.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah, not yet," I mused, blinked a few times. But I was feeling tired now. I yawned, rubbing my eyes with my backhands covered in sweatshirt. "Maybe I should have though. I'm getting tired now." I chuckled softly, wiping my eyes again.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

homeschool good or bad

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

latest videos