Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Calleb & Grey's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, sorry to drag you out here," I started to swing back and forth, I wasn't though, I wanted him to stay out and talk with me. I never had that much friends and saw this as an oppriutinity to make one, I bit my lip and brushed down my hair.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't be," I said, pushed my feet down again, swinging backwards. It was nice to get out when no one else was around. Peaceful, even "I can handle another hour or two." (He might be able to, but I can't. xD heading to bed now. I'll be on tomorrow, most likely. ((o3o)) goodnight.)

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
" I was only planning on staying out for half an hour," I smiled and looked over at him, then turned my head back around, My teeth started to chatter lightly and I tried to keep my mouth closed.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay." I pulled my arms further into my sweatshirt, now my entire torso under the same piece of fabric. I wrapped my arms around my waist, swinging lightly.

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at him and chuckled softly," Were you by yourself?" I looked over to where his house was.  I yawned and they started to tear up, I wiped them with fist And looked over at him.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah," I nodded, digging my heels into the sand. "My parents are out somewhere," I continued on, musing if you will. "What about you?"

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"My mom is home and do are my sisters, my dad is at work," I looked at him and stood up," It's cold," I leaned on the pole and rubbed my hands together.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, placing my sweatshirt-covered hands on my face. "Very," I said, muffled through the fabric. I glanced up at him, wishing I grabbed a hat. "Do you want to go back or something? My parents probably won't be home 'til tomorrow..." Besides, I was pretty sure they were both having affairs, so they weren't home anyway. My dad was a CEO of a company in the city and my mom was an Insurance Broker that spent most of her time at our house in DC. "They wouldn't care anyway. It's not a school night."

let

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
" Oh, are you sure?" I looked at him and bit my lip. First night hes being nice to me and he already invited me to spend the night. Was I that easy? Whatever, I didn't care. As a matter of fact I was at tally glad.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, "I said standing up. I pulled my arms out of my sweatshirt and shoved them into my pockets. "We could play video games or something. I don't have anything better to do."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

latest videos