Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chibiwing and Me's Private RP!! :D

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaii so let's get down to Roleplaying business! XD *dances around*  Form: Name: Age:  Gender: Perso: Creature?: Bio:  ^^^^ That ok?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Age: 18 Gender: female Ai Perso: smart, tomboy, athletic, fun, bookworm Creature?: werewolf Bio: youll see~ XD Name: Kurt Age: 18 Gender: Male Kurt ((without the ears)) perso: flirty, smart, funny, loves messing around Creature?: demon Bio: youll see~ XD

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name :Violet Age:17 Gender: F Looks: Perso: Rebelious and a troublemaker, she can be quite mysterious and mischievous. She can be rude or shy around people. Once you get to know her she is very kind and protective.  Creature?: Witch Bio: not sure yet One moment please for second form XD

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Age: 18 Gender: M Looks: Perso: He is a prankster and loves to have fun. But, he also has his intellectual side. He is very intelligent, but doesnt like to show it that much. He is shy around girls and is very sweet and caring if you're his friend. Creature?: Shapeshifter Bio: His mother died by an illness and ever since he has been differnt. He used to be care free and a big trouble maker. After she passed away, he became more caring towards others.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( You wanna start?)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((//shot  HOT HOT HOT! XD sure)) Ai ran through the woods, her heart racing as she felt arrows fly past her field of vision. She kept running, ignoring the pain being caused as the branches grazed her skin. Her face had lost all color as she took a sharp turn, hiding behind a large oak tree. She watched as the killer ran past her, not noticing her. She took a deep breath and slid to the ground, her body now weak and tired Kurt sat besides the young girl, his face as white as hers, but his body was more tense. He held his knees to his chest and said to her "that was too close.." and looked over for her response which was only a small nod. Both of their faces jerked to the west side as they heard a snap of a twig in the distance.

Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hot hot hot?? XD lol.. O.o whats going on? Omg, dont die!)  Violet had been running for a long time. She skidded to a stop and leaned against a tall tree, panting. Someone had been chasing her for what appeared to be no reason. Do they want to kill me? She looked around as she heard loud footsteps and leaves crunching. Violet was suddenly much more curious than frightened. She hid behind a tree and noticed a boy and girl sitting down together, looking exhausted.  Damien climbed up a giant tree, scraping his hands on the rough bark. He stayed quiet as someone carrying weapons bolted past him.He breathed heavily, tired out. He jumped down from the tree, landing awkwardly and falling to the ground. " Ouch.." He muttered, sitting up.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((no promises~! )) Ai's head bolted back around to a loud 'thump' she heard not far away from where the two were now. She stood up and reached behind her back, pulling her bow to her front and walked to the sound "Kurt...go see what that other thing was.." before she disappeared and went toward the noise. Kurt looked to her and nodded, pulling a small knife from his boot and stood up, looking to the bushes. He narrowed his eyes and walked forward, scanning the area and said firmly "come out!" he had no time for tricks as he swung his knife infront of him, cutting away the branches crossing his path.

Love

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet heard someone yell "come out!" It was a different voice from the one she heard that was chasing her.Dazedhe quickly poked her head out from behind the tree. She noticed a guy around her age with a knife. Who isn't trying to kill me!? She pulled a pointed dagger in a black case from her pocket. If she had to fight, she would fight.  Damien struggled to get up but fell back down. He looked at his ankle, blood trickled down the side. He winced in pain and looked around. "I need to get outta here somehow.." He mumbled sighing.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow walked closer to the figure just in hands reach and moved the last bush out of his way. He blinked as he stared down to a young girl with light pink hair staring hack back up at him. He tilted his head to the side before slipping the knife back into his boot. His attention went back to the girl "and you are?" he said to her, his voice soft and almost sweet. Be didn't think she looked too dangerous so he put a hand to her, offering to help her up. Ai walked down the path with the bow to her cheek, ready for anything. She gasped as she lifted her foot up, seeing blood drip down to the pile of blood under her. Her eye twitched and she turned her head, seeing a boy her age in agony on the floor. She lowered her bow slowly, staring at the boy with jet back hair. She walked closer to him and said, her voice soft and quiet "you alright...?"

Love

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

Have u watched this movie?

latest videos