Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam Lock   18   Looks- Jet black hair, that goes to his ears, and covers half of his blue eyes, he flips it, so it has a nice look to it. His skin is pale, and he's tall and buff, but not 'body builder buff' (gross)   Personality- He's an outgoing guy, nice, and always up to try new things. That is, untill the new girl showed up at the school. He's been different..   Other- he lives alone in a rather huge house, his parents are away doing business.. (We know the plot. (: make the girl; and we'll get started :3) 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
London Pierce 18 Looks ~ Long, waist length jet black hair, tinged with raven. Pure chocolate brown eyes, tinted a gold color around the outer iris; Slight freckles sprinkled atop her merely pale complexion. Average height, 5'8" Personality: Kind, outgoing at times. Ultra tuff once needed, rarely sarcastic. Her life was always fine, but she never could find any happiness most of it. Rarely ever makes true friends, hate snobs.  Other ~ Lives with her parents, which, never pay attention to her,

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam- I walked down the hallway, catching the smell of a new person.. When I laid eyes on her.. I knew right away she was my mate.. And I sloop my head in disbelief.. My mate was a human? Her blood was intoxicating... I couldn't be with her, I couldn't. My parents would disapprove, and send me to the council.. And they would put her to dèath.. I needed her blood.. And I hatched a plan in my head... I would make it look as if I was using her, to get blood, and leave her, feeling heartbroken, and I would keep doing the same thing:. It would have me get close to her, and for me to share a passionate feeding with her. And I knew she would be mad, and avoid me, thinking she was getting used. . It was perfect.. But, I hated the thought of hurting her.. I had to sart now, to protect her from getting hurt... So I gave her a cold glare, and I walked by her, and bumped into her on purpose. She would thank me, if only she knew... 

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
London~ Since I was new to the school, I didn't know anyone. I felt eyes upon me, then turned around quickly. My jet black hair moved swiftly within my sudden movement, lingering the soft touch. My eyes shifted to a crowd of people, looking at me confused. "I'm new here." I would tell them, hiding my obvious scowl. I hated being new, I hated being at a new school. My heart pounded as some people surrounded me, making me feel insecure. Suddenly, I felt the same pair of eyes lay upon me once again. I felt something bash into me, hard. My heart pounded, chocolate brown eyes narrowing. I turned around, standing face to face with a boy, glaring at me. "What was tha for?" I ask the boy, obviously mad. My heart fluttered slightly at the sight of his face. No... I couldn't think like that. My thoughts got pushed aside, seeing the cold glare he was giving me. I narrowed my chocolate brown eyes once again, waiting for an explanation. As I waited, something about this boy felt odd.....

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Welcome.. new girl." I said the last two words coldly, and I held my cold stare, and I walked down the hallway, heading to my first hour class. Today would be interesting.. With her around.. I cursed under my breath, seeing her walk into my first hour classroom. The ony open desk was beside me, which only made things worse. I wanted to give her the impression that I hated her.. If only she knew what I was trying to do. If she did, she would thank me.. 

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I narrowed my chocolate brown eyes at the boy. My heart pounded in my chest, as if it would explode. I watched him leave, hitting my head on a locker. First day of a new school, and already and enemy. I kept my eyes narrowed, keeping kids in wonder. I looked at the slim peice of parchment I receaved from the main office. I walked to the correct classroom, head in space. Once I reached the door, I regreted it. I cursed under my breath, seeing him. I walked to the teacher, face stern. She told me to find an open seat, then to be welcomed. I nodded, walking around the small classroom. I froze suddenly; The only seat that was open, was next to him. If only I could rewind the day, making myself never meet him. I sat in the seat, eyes once again narrowed. Something about this school suddenly felt... wrong...

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared right back at her, and I darted my eyes away, I watched her the whole class hour, and when it ended, I got up, leaving, and I headed down the hallway.. Seeing that girl.. My mate. I instantly grabbed her hand, gently pushing her into the lockers, my body inches from hers, I looked into her eyes deeply.. Giving her an apalagetic look.. She was beautiful... I wished I could tell her everything. "I'll be watching you..." I said, and I backed away, and I walked down the hallway... 

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I felt his eyes upon me through the class hour, heart pounding. Once the class had ended, I saw him walk into the hallway, away from me. I thought, my eyes not leaving there narrowed position. As I walked out of the hallway, I felt something odd. My eyes quickly turned to a figure, pushing me against the locker. Him. I narrowed my eyes at him once again, our bodies a few inches apart. I saw the apologetic look cross his eyes, quickly shifting to nothing more. I felt his hand atop mine, holding it as he looked at me. Once he had said he would be watching me, he walked away. I shook my head, placing my hands against the locker. I started cursing under my breath, holding my school items. Something about his touch, lingered... I felt like it meant something, No! He's playing you! My mind screamed. I sighed, chocolate brown eyes, shifting through the crowd of students. I looked once again for the boy, but found nothing...

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I knew she felt those sparks.. Those nice sparks, that were still lingering on my hand. I had to keep reminding myself, that this would protect her, later that day, school wa over.. And the hallways were empty, I saw her walking down the hall, and her giving me a glare, I took her hand, and pulled her into the janitors closet with me. "You have something I need..." I said, holding her by her waist, my hands gentle, and caressing... I looked into he eyes deeply... Seeing slight fear, but they relaxed as they met my calm ones. 

Love; Or Hate Me. (PRP)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I couldn't help but feel odd after the sudden moment, my hand tingled whenever I thought about the moment. No! My mind screamed. I shook my head, eyes still narrowed. I couldn't help but feel something.... anything... It was nothing! My mind kept arguing. My heart pounded, feeling sudden fear.. Once the day ended, I walked down the empty hallway. My heart fluttered as I passed the lockers I had been pushed upon, my hand feeling the same lingering touch of the boy. I shook my head once again, seeing slight movement down the hall. I shifted my vision, seeing him. I glared at the boy once again, as he made his way towards me. He suddenly grabbed my frail hand, pulling me into the janitors closet along with him. I looked confused as he held my thin waist; I felt his gentle touch, over coming my fear. Something he needs? I looked at him, once again in fear. My chocolate brown eyes suddenly met his, relaxing as the seperate colors collided. "What do I have?" 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

what fascinates you about God?

latest videos