Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Titanic remake (PRP for Izzy+Emily)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just continuing :3) Aiden pulled away gently and breathlessly. "Do me a favor and don't wear any shoes tonight, meet me here at the seventh hour" He whispered, pressing his forehead to hers and kissing her one last time before hurrying away with a stupid grin plastered on his face

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi grinned at Aiden, looking then at the rippling sea. She smiled thinking of Aiden once again. Her silver hair swiftly swung across her small figure. Her crystal blue eyes flared in the soft daylight. Her heart pounded when she thought of Aiden once again. "Aiden.." she whispered.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden hurried down the stairs and into the room. "Jig still on?" He asked a drunken Ben "Yeah, below deck" Ben groaned before falling back to sleep snoring. Aiden sat on his bed smiling. Mayumi... (Timeskip?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure :3) ~~TimeSkip(?) Later That Day..~~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden wandered to the dark deck, his hands deep in his pockets. He shivered a little at the cold air and glanced at his pocket watch. Six fifty-five pm. He tensed his jaw and looked at the dark, starry scenery. Waiting for Mayumi....

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi slipped on the deck, seeing a figure with his hands in his pockets. She smiled slightly, her bare feet tapping the deck as she stepped. Her silver hair swayed as she walked, her eyes glowing slightly in the dark lighting. She smiled wider, stepping next to Aiden. "Aiden?" She asked aloud, staring in his eyes. She smiled once again, waiting for him to say where they were going.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mayumi..." Aiden smiled, taking her hands softly in his. "Come on" He grinned turning towards the stairs and tugging gently on her arms, encouraging her to follow him deep into the heart of the ship

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi blushed slightly, grasping Aidan's hand softly. Her heart pounded as they headed into the heart of the giant steamship, causing her eyes to search frantically at the detail. Her crystal blue eyes flared in the dimmed lighting of the ship. She followed Aidan, smiling widely.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden lead her to a room full of drunken, dancing, sweating bodies. The sound of laughter and swiftly played violins surrounded them as he pulled her through the door. "I know its not much and your used to better but its the best I could do" He said loudly over the noise, giving her a small sheepish smile as they were pulled into the large crowd

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Mayumi giggled slightly, her heart pounding faster. She followed Aidan, her small bare feet tapping atop the ships ground. She smiled wider, watching the people dancing, and laughing together. She laughed lightly, "This looks like fun." She stated, smiling once again at the boy infront of her. She looked into Aidans' eyes, heart pounding. She smiled wider, looking around as she thought about the jig. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

i love you bby

latest videos