Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

NotTheNextAnyone Come! :)

Posted By:
NeonObsessed
NeonObsessed
StarStar
You know the plot, and Here's my Character smile Asim Khayri Male 17 Couldn't find a good pic and don't feel like drawin' He is 5'11 Black shaggy hair that stops just after his ear, Deep brown eyes, Tanned skin. Personality will be Rped out.

Life love laugh smile

Slinkys are like people you hate. Good for nothing but bring a smile on your face when you push them down stairs- Anonymous

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Erin Taylor Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: I guess I will roleplay it out as well. xD

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Name: Erin Taylor Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: I guess I will roleplay it out as well. xD

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NeonObsessed
NeonObsessed
StarStar
Haha alright xD I am gonna go ahead and start. Asim strode across the dirt roads dust clouds attacking his legs as his feet made contact on the ground. The street's were beyond busy with merchants trying to make a living. Speaking of making a living, the boys were eagerly waiting for him to return with breakfast. Being a thief had it's perks. When you saw stands of food you didn't look at it and wonder if you could afford it, you looked at the piles of fruit and saw an all you can eat buffet. Asim casually walked by the stand that was bearing fruit, grabbing a couple mangoes and a papaya. The owner had no clue, being caught in a dispute with another costumer. Asim smiled balancing the fruit in his hand and headed back to the shanty where he stayed.

Life love laugh smile

Slinkys are like people you hate. Good for nothing but bring a smile on your face when you push them down stairs- Anonymous

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Mind if I write in first person? My thoughts flow better when I do.) I was riding in a dusty dilapidated taxi cab with my parents through another country that my parents needed to check off their list of exotic countries to brag about being to. Honestly, I wasn't for it. Most people enjoyed traveling around, but I did not. I needed to be settled down in a specific area with friends and a life instead of flying and driving here and there with my high-expecting parents. I pressed my forehead against the cool glass, turned up the volume on my mp3 player, and slipped away from this reality that I didn't want.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NeonObsessed
NeonObsessed
StarStar
~Don't mind at all smile~ Asim burst the shanty door open a huddle of boys shifting their head's to see who was intruding. Once they realized who it was their faces turned into broad smiles. His name was shouted simultaneously as he walked past the door frame. "Now now boys. You know how this goes. Someone toss me a knife. This is gonna be nice and fair." Asim had to shout to project his voice through the small room. A cool breeze blew right by his face. Startled Asim turned to find a knife buried into the wood about two inches away from his head. Turning back to the crowd he glared. "Next time don't heed my words so literally, then maybe we can all live to see another day." Asim raised an eyebrow looking at the group of bandits and orphans he had taken in. Turning back towards the the daggar, he wrapped his fingers around it, yanking. "Now. Who's hungry?"

Life love laugh smile

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Finally, we had stopped at a marketplace with many shops of sorts. My parents gave me some money to spend, and told me to meet up with them in two hours, so we could head back to the hotel. We were staying here a week, and then flying to India. I sighed, and walked in the opposite direction of my already busy parents. I haven't been able to stand them since they told me about all of the plans they had made for MY future. I tried to forget about my overbearing parents for a moment, and attempted to act as a normal teenage girl. I walked around the marketplace, trying to avoid contact with anyone there while I browsed around. 

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NeonObsessed
NeonObsessed
StarStar
~Lol sorry I'll get right on it xD Dinner called. Then dishes.~ Asim chomped into the mango slice, juice dripped down his chin. He swiped the back of his hand against the sticky substance getting it off his face and onto his hand. The group seemed content for now, some boys were hiding out in their sheet-divided rooms, some still eating their fruit. He stuck the last bit of mango in his mouth and headed out the door and into the town. Maybe he could score a new dagger.

Life love laugh smile

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
While looking through the marketplace, I saw a beautiful bracelet with multiple colored beads. Handmade, no doubt. I asked the shopkeeper the price of the trinket, and it was just out of my price range. I sighed, putting down while the shopkeeper went into the back room to answer a phone call. I looked down at the beautiful bracelet when a thought hit my brain like a baseball to a bat. What if I just took the bracelet? The woman sounded like she wouldn't be off the phone for a long time, the store was too small for security cameras, and I would be on a plane to India before they could figure out it was me. I looked around the area to make sure that no one was around, and I slipped the bracelet into my jean pocket. Once the deed was done, I walked out of the shop, and continued to look around the marketplace.

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos