Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

What About Us? Public. Just Kidding!

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
We know the plot line. Do not post anything unless you are DemiForever or NotTheNextAnyone (which you are obviously not. I am.) Name:  Age:  Looks: Personality:  Talent: Other: Name: Drew Taylor Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Drew is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. Talent: Singing and Acting. Other: None Name: Toby Davidson Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Toby is obsessed with the beautiful sound that is often taken for granted. Pick out one band off the face of the earth, and he has at least one of their songs enlisted in his iPod. He tries his best in school, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. His words of sarcasm and tricks around town often cause him to get into trouble, but he is so care-free that he continues to make the same mistakes. Toby can be the tough guy, but don't let that little act fool you. He can often be very sweet and helpful. He can alos be very blunt in his word choice which does not make him seem as though is very nice.   Talent: Instrumental Music and Singing Other: None.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Fleur Davine Benoit Saint Claire, but just call her Fleur, or Barbie, since that IS her nickname. Age; 16 and a half.  Looks; Fleur and Fleur again, hehe Personality; Fleur. Is. The. Sweetest. Girl. You. Will. Ever. Meet. As far as you know. In reality, she's sly, manipulative, condescending, and will do anything and everything to get to the top. Only few people know what Fleur is truly like. She pretends to be ditzy, when in reality, she's probably just plotting against you or looking for something to hold against you. Fleur is actually quite smart- she has to be to pull off what she has. She has a naturally controllable attitude with friends and boyfriends, or really anyone. Every watched Gossip Girl? That's Fleur. She IS Gossip Girl. Heard a scandal or rumor lately? Probably from Fleur. Of course, no one every suspects it's from her, because to them all she is is a ditzy, sweet, bubbly girl without a clue. But really, you can't think that she's that one-sided. She does have some depth, but it's a little hard to get to. Fleur has tried to be actually sweet and friendly to people, but it just always seems to bite her in the. It has also made her a lot stronger; she is NOT one to be crossed. But if someone actually steps up to her, she's easy to crumble after a while, and sometimes can show her true devious side. Fleur loves to intimidate people in anything, and she strives when she is feared, and respected. Oh, and envied. She can make or break you, but you can also easily pull her down from her climb, or more like claw, to the top. Talent; Singing, dancing, and acting. Other; Fleur is completely french, and has a controllable french accent that she uses when she wants something or wants to sound powerful.  Name: Ryan Quinn. Age: Seventeen. Looks: Ah he Personality: Ryan takes his passions very seriously- singing and playing the guitar. And the violin, and the drums. Oh, and the keyboard. He plays a lot of music, in general. Ryan is probably one of the most sarcastic guys you will ever meet, and often uses it to shut people up. He's described as a bit harsh, blunt, and basically a jerk. He is serious most of the time, and has extreme anger and jealousy issues, going a wee bit too far with them sometimes. Ryan is not afraid to call himself a jerk, because he never has once lied, not to anyone. He believes lying is low and pointless and weak, for the most part. Call Ryan weak in anything? ESPECIALLY his music and he will hurt you. But don't let that intimidate you, he loves to play around and just have fun. A good prank is gold to him and when people try to act superior he just laughs it off, despite the fact that 70% of the time he believes in superiority. Ryan wants to leave his mark it the world- he wants his name everywhere, no matter what he has to do or what the price and consequences are. He's a very driven person and believes he will live out his dream one day, and is actually pretty talented. Probably because he spends a majority of his time practicing, though he also spends a good amount of time getting in trouble, for whatever big or small things. Mostly getting in fights, playing pranks, or just being a jerk in general. Talent: Singing, but mostly playing guitar and the keyboard.  Other: None for now.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Do you have to make me look like such a slacker? Lol, just kidding. Since I made it, can you please start it? I have to do dishes, but I'll be back in like 10-20 minutes. Just enough time for you to post. Lol. Also, can it be in first person?

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe, accidentally deleted that post. xD First day of school is good. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Alright.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe. So, I'll start them off heading into the building, K? K. Fleur shall be pink, Ryan shall be black. I pushed the doors open to my new highschool: Hollywood Arts Academy. When I saw what was going on in the hallway, it was quite surprising. They're were people dancing, tumbling, singing, doing whatever. I mean, I knew it was for extraordinarily talented kids, but I was not expecting this. Hm, let's see how my little act goes. All I have to do is be extremely ditzy and clueless, simple enough. I'm an actor after all. I headed to where my locker was supposed to be and blinked in surprise at the...blankness that was in the school of color. As I headed into the new building, I was very very happy. Music was everywhere- I automatically knew this was my scene. Avoiding getting trampled by someone doing a flip, I searched the plain lockers to find mine. It was unusual to see something so plain in the world of unique, but I didn't question it. I was still surprised that I actually got into this school- wait, what was I saying? Musicians are never supposed to question their ability. They had to stay confident. I found mine and focused on opening it.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Is it alright if I post tomorrow. I'm on my phone, and I have to take a shower and go to bed. Night!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine! Nighty night! Hehe.)

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Drew is red. Toby is green.) I walked through the rather dull doors that contrasted to the school's lively core. There were kids dancing, playing instruments, and doing many other interesting things that I could never do. I even saw a red haired girl bouncing around on moon shoes. She bounced my way, and smiled, but I simply walked past her to the row of blank lockers that were assigned to the new kids like myself. I walked up to the one that had been assigned to me, and threw my extra books in there. I would personalize it later with bunches of sheet music scattered on it, but now I wanted to get a greater feeling of the school. I shut my locker, and walked passed a thinning haired hippie looking man carrying a coconut. I raised an eyebrow for a minute, but then figured it was normal for a school like Hollywood Arts. I did not carry a bag around the school like most people. I carried around a guitar case that I would fill with books if I left my guitar in the music room. Unlike most of the kids I had passed on the way to my locker, I was not new. I had been going here since my freshman year for my music. It was basically my whole life, not some hobby. I couldn't imagine my life without music. It would probably be filled with depression and a silent house. I shook the hideous thought out, and headed towards my locker which had millions of instruments overlapped painted on it. It wasn't as cool as this guy Andre's locker, which had a piano installed on it. I shrugged, and opened my locker to an avalanche of crumpled song sheets. Oh yeah, this was how school was.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos