x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5093
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Hmm, hmm, hmm~~ So, uh...yeah. Name Age Looks Species/Power Personality Other ?? YOU COMMON HUMANS ARE NOT INVITED HERE. Or humans in general. Or people in general. Or anyone who is not Poe-chan or Moko-chan. And I'm pretty freaking sure you're not me. Anyway, form time~! Should we make two characters each, or...?






Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Hmm, hmm, hmm~~ So, uh...yeah. Name Age Looks Species/Power Personality Other ?? YOU COMMON HUMANS ARE NOT INVITED HERE. Or humans in general. Or people in general. Or anyone who is not Poe-chan or Moko-chan. And I'm pretty freaking sure you're not me. Anyway, form time~! Should we make two characters each, or...?
YEH!!! YOU HEARD HER RIGHT NO HUMANS ALOUD :3 Im pretty shure Im a dragon or something. Uhm it doesnt matter you choose but right now I hafta go to sleep night! Big Grin Be on tomorws! at like 12:00 waiting for ppl to come on ... NIGHT!


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Hmm, hmm, hmm~~ So, uh...yeah. Name Age Looks Species/Power Personality Other ?? YOU COMMON HUMANS ARE NOT INVITED HERE. Or humans in general. Or people in general. Or anyone who is not Poe-chan or Moko-chan. And I'm pretty freaking sure you're not me. Anyway, form time~! Should we make two characters each, or...?
YEH!!! YOU HEARD HER RIGHT NO HUMANS ALOUD :3 Im pretty shure Im a dragon or something. Uhm it doesnt matter you choose.


Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5093
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Eto, I'll have to make my forms later~ If it's okay, I may make three.






Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Eto, I'll have to make my forms later~ If it's okay, I may make three.
Otay =D


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Make your form woman.


Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5093
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
You haven't made yours either! Blehblehbleh.






Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

You haven't made yours either! Blehblehbleh.
........... You have to make  your form first D=


Latest Forum Posts

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Favorite Music?

Should I go vegan?

Should I go vegan?

Favorite Anime?

Favorite Anime?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games