Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lourdes & Taylor [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tristian Freire

Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, medium build.  

Species: Werewolf

Other: Has a scar on his right cheek, believed to come from a bear attack.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Genesis Age: 19 Gender: female Looks: Species: vampire Other: she has a tattoo going up her rib cage of a majestic blue rose. She loves animals, & she is nice & sweet, but when you cross her, she can be a little nightmarr. She is rude to people she does not like.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(You go first. smile)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

(You go first. smile)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Genesis had just woken up, & she was yawning. She got up to take a shower to get ready for the new day. She smiled & gt in the shower. She was dressed in a Forever21 silk floral mini dress. She curled her hair, & went downstairs to get a cup of coffee. She let the sun shine through, & it glimmered off her milky brown eyes. She sipped her coffee.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I dressed into a simple pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, and exited my room. I walked down the stairs and into the pack house kitchen, where all the guys were chatting, along with the girls.  I served myself three pancakes, four strips of bacon and two sausages, and dug in. 

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

I dressed into a simple pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, and exited my room. I walked down the stairs and into the pack house kitchen, where all the guys were chatting, along with the girls.  I served myself three pancakes, four strips of bacon and two sausages, and dug in. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Genesis was sitting in her balcony chair on the porch, sipping her coffee. She sat & decided if she wanted another tattoo. She smiled softly, & put hdr cup down too just go wander into the woods. She loved doing that. It relaxed her a lot. She wandered through the forest.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I finished eating my breakfast and washed up. It was going to be a boring day today, I could tell, so I decided to go to the forest, and go hunting for fun. I transformed into a large black wolf with glowing silver eyes, and ran into the forest. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Genesis was mesmerized by the beautiful flowers all over. She picked up a red rose & smelled it. Its scent made her smile softly. She continued to walk and stopped by a waterfall. She sat by it on a rock, & watched it.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Making A Movie

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Virtual Movie

Making A Movie

latest videos