Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I smiled and brushed my fingers through her fur "hey"
"I'm sorry for being mad at you for no reason." Sarah mumbled under her breath.

( I just love bumping an old roleplay of ours. ^-^ )

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I smiled and brushed my fingers through her fur "hey"
"I'm sorry for being mad at you for no reason." Sarah mumbled under her breath.

( I just love bumping an old roleplay of ours. ^-^ )

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged "sorry for always being a weird jerk whose obsessed with the removal of your clothes" I laughed out as a reply, hugging her close and away from the rain.

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
"No it's okay. I didn't mind I mean that's just your personality." Sarah giggled slightly at the thought of his personality. She curled up into his hug so her feet wouldn't be exposed to the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"No it's okay. I didn't mind I mean that's just your personality." Sarah giggled slightly at the thought of his personality. She curled up into his hug so her feet wouldn't be exposed to the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"By the way about the whole kiss thing..." I trailed off, a tint of obvious curiosity present in my voice

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"By the way about the whole kiss thing..." I trailed off, a tint of obvious curiosity present in my voice
Sarah startd to  blushed slightly. " I- It was justan accident. I just fell on you. That's all...." The wind blew her hair in front of her face covering her blush.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled slightly "what I meant to say was, do you regret it?" I asked, brushing the hair from her face and grinning at the pink tint highlighting her face.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I chuckled slightly "what I meant to say was, do you regret it?" I asked, brushing the hair from her face and grinning at the pink tint ## ### ######.
" U- um... Why so many questions? What is it question day? " I laugh nervously trying to change the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her pleadingly "please Sarah-Chan?" I begged. "I'll answer if you do first" I added

play online games

latest forum posts

바­카­라­게­임­\\ま【 J­S­S­8­0­0­。­C­O­M 】め\\강­...

Fake bffs

What Is Your Favorite Color EVER?

Hi!

Hi!

You Failed To Mention

Preference?

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

latest videos