Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I smiled and brushed my fingers through her fur "hey"
"I'm sorry for being mad at you for no reason." Sarah mumbled under her breath.


( I just love bumping an old roleplay of ours. ^-^ )

The only reason I come on is..


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"EmzyLou" wrote:


I smiled and brushed my fingers through her fur "hey"
"I'm sorry for being mad at you for no reason." Sarah mumbled under her breath.


( I just love bumping an old roleplay of ours. ^-^ )

The only reason I come on is..


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I shrugged "sorry for always being a weird jerk whose obsessed with the removal of your clothes" I laughed out as a reply, hugging her close and away from the rain.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106
"No it's okay. I didn't mind I mean that's just your personality." Sarah giggled slightly at the thought of his personality. She curled up into his hug so her feet wouldn't be exposed to the rain.

The only reason I come on is..


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"No it's okay. I didn't mind I mean that's just your personality." Sarah giggled slightly at the thought of his personality. She curled up into his hug so her feet wouldn't be exposed to the rain.

The only reason I come on is..


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"By the way about the whole kiss thing..." I trailed off, a tint of obvious curiosity present in my voice

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"By the way about the whole kiss thing..." I trailed off, a tint of obvious curiosity present in my voice
Sarah startd to  blushed slightly. " I- It was justan accident. I just fell on you. That's all...." The wind blew her hair in front of her face covering her blush.

The only reason I come on is..


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I chuckled slightly "what I meant to say was, do you regret it?" I asked, brushing the hair from her face and grinning at the pink tint highlighting her face.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I chuckled slightly "what I meant to say was, do you regret it?" I asked, brushing the hair from her face and grinning at the pink tint ## ### ######.
" U- um... Why so many questions? What is it question day? " I laugh nervously trying to change the subject.

The only reason I come on is..


Emzy-chan And Poe-Sama's PR!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I looked at her pleadingly "please Sarah-Chan?" I begged. "I'll answer if you do first" I added

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

What happened to this place?!

What happened to this place?!

latest videos