Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden spotted Sarah through the trees and stiffled a grin. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and pretended that he hadn't noticed her. He looked around at the trees and scenery casually
Sarah snuck up behind him and jumped on hes back. "Boo!!!" She says."Did I scare you?" She askes him still on hes back.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden chuckled "oh yes, I'm absolutely terrified!" He laughed, shifting his position so he was facing her and she was in his embrace. She was about a foot smaller than him which made him smile

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden chuckled "oh yes, I'm absolutely terrified!" He laughed, shifting his position so he was facing her and she was in his embrace. She was about a foot smaller than him which made him smile
"Two things I hate about you...You never get scared and your too tall!" Sarah complained pouting.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"Mabye im not tall and your just small" Aiden grinned, unwillingly letting go of her. He messed up her hair laughingly

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Mabye im not tall and your just small" Aiden grinned, unwillingly letting go of her. He messed up her hair laughingly
"Fairys are suppost to be like the size of salt! Why aren't you that small?" Sarah asked geting on her tippy toes and licking hes ear.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"Because I'm not a fairy, I'm a pixie" Aiden laughed, tapping her on the nose with his index finger. He grabbed her hand

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Because I'm not a fairy, I'm a pixie" Aiden laughed, tapping her on the nose with his index finger. He grabbed her hand
"They're the same thing! And stop that!!" Sarah said blushing. Sarah tried to grab hes finger away from her nose but he grabbed her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"Most pixies would kill you for saying that" Aiden growled playfully. He raised her hands and kissed her knuckles, loving how she blushed

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Most pixies would kill you for saying that" Aiden growled playfully. He raised her hands and kissed her knuckles, loving how she blushed
Sarah blushed."Im not scared of pixies!" She says her tail hitting hes butt making her giggle."Oops."

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden chuckled "if you say so" he laughed. He raised his eyebrows at her next action and did the same to her but with his hand "oops" he copied her

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


play online games

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

WINDOWS 10!

My list of artists that should be more kno...

WINDOWS 10!

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

Rick Ross or Big Sean

Word that start with B

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos