Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden chuckled "if you say so" he laughed. He raised his eyebrows at her next action and did the same to her but with his hand "oops" he copied her
"You little pervert!" Sarah said tackleing him down the hill. She end up in a awkward position. Infact the position was her kissing him. xD

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"That's me" Aiden laughed then she tackled him and he laughed as they fell down the hill. When she kissed him....oh god when she kissed him... It was like his thirst had been quenched, as though he was a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. He kissed her back almost hungrily, running his hands through her hair and tugging gently so her face was tilted up to his. His eyes slowly closed

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"That's me" Aiden laughed then she tackled him and he laughed as they fell down the hill. When she kissed him....oh god when she kissed him... It was like his thirst had been quenched, as though he was a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. He kissed her back almost hungrily, running his hands through her hair and tugging gently so her face was tilted up to his. His eyes slowly closed
"U-Uhm....Awkward."  She said. She didnt even notice that she was kissing him till he kissed back. Hes lips were pretty soft actaully.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden ended the kiss and his eyes turned wide "what just happened?" He asked, slightly shocked

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden ended the kiss and his eyes turned wide "what just happened?" He asked, slightly shocked
"Err not sure.." She says. 'mmm!He taste yummy." She thought outloud by mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden laughed "you tasted yummy too" he grinned, pecking a kiss on her lips again and laughing at the look on her face.

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden laughed "you tasted yummy too" he grinned, pecking a kiss on her lips again and laughing at the look on her face.
"Y-Y-You weren't suppost to hear that!!!" Sarah says embarressed.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
"But I did" aiden laughed, wrapping his arms loosely around her small waist

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7547

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"But I did" aiden laughed, wrapping his arms loosely around her small waist
Sarah blushed laying her head on hes chest. She put her hands in hes shirt also.

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
Aiden chuckled "imagine if I copied you this time" he said slyly, tugging on the hem of her dress playfully

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


play online games

latest forum posts

Im new-moved

Steven Universe vs. Clearence

Preference?

Harry potter books / LGBT-moved

WHAT IS LOVE?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Im new-moved

Im new-moved

Im new

Harry potter books / LGBT

latest videos