Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden chuckled "imagine if I copied you this time" he said slyly, tugging on the hem of her dress playfully
Sarah blushed even more just imagineing it. "You wouldnt dare." She says giggleing.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 5316

Aiden raised his eyebrow "oh wouldn't I?" He purred, running his nose up her jaw slowly and continuing to pull at her dress

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden raised his eyebrow "oh wouldn't I?" He purred, running his nose up her jaw slowly and continuing to pull at her dress
"Stop itt!" Sarah moaned out still blushing.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 5316

Aiden stopped so his lips were at her ear "never dare me to do anything" he whispered with a wicked smile, running his hands down her back

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden stopped so his lips were at her ear "never dare me to do anything" he whispered with a wicked smile, running his hands down her back
"You know thats not my back,Pervert!" Sarah says her tail hiting hes hands.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 5316

Aiden moved his hands to her legs "I have no idea what you mean" he grinned cheekily

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden moved his hands to her legs "I have no idea what you mean" he grinned cheekily
"I dare you to run away with no clothing on!" Sarah said smirking and rolling over  to lay next to him.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 5316

"Oh yeah?" Aiden laughed, pulling off his shirt. "I will do it" he laughed as he tugged his boots off

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Oh yeah?" Aiden laughed, pulling off his shirt. "I will do it" he laughed as he tugged his boots off
"I bet you wont!" Sarah laughed too sittting and watching.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 5316

"Who's the perv now!" Aiden laughed as he pulled off his trousers

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity