(dunno what to post Frustrated)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(dunno what to post Frustrated)
( *Thinks* How about some action or something? ^^' )

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Like what? Sorry, I've got reaaalllyyy bad writers block)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(Like what? Sorry, I've got reaaalllyyy bad writers block)
(Hmm!! Err I got nothing T^T Any ideas? D= )

~~~~~~~~~~
"When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by. Now, there's nothing to fear. Because we're not alone." -Natsu Dragneel 
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="angelkittykat11"][quote="EmzyLou"](Like what? Sorry, I've got reaaalllyyy bad writers block)[/quote](Hmm!! Err I got nothing T^T Any ideas? D= )[/quote (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="EmzyLou"][quote="angelkittykat11"][quote="EmzyLou"](Like what? Sorry, I've got reaaalllyyy bad writers block)[/quote](Hmm!! Err I got nothing T^T Any ideas? D= )[/quote (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................)[/quote] ( Err how about Sarah finds out shes prego? Dont ask because idk how she got prego either owo )

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(she could get prego eventually..............hehe.....) Aiden sighed and jumped from the tree. He hurried to the field where Sarah was and sighed. "Im sorry" he murmered

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(she could get prego eventually..............hehe.....) Aiden sighed and jumped from the tree. He hurried to the field where Sarah was and sighed. "Im sorry" he murmered
( I seriously worry about you. XD ) "I forgive you." She mumbles looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

( I seriously worry about you. XD ) "I forgive you." She mumbles looking at him.
(so does everyone xD) Aiden held out his arms. "Hug?" he asked with a smile playing on his lips

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(so does everyone xD) Aiden held out his arms. "Hug?" he asked with a smile playing on his lips
"Nope! You dont deserv one" She says. ( :3 I want some rice chex now owo  )

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

play online games

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Words that start with M.

Words That Start With F.

Counting in 2s!

Words that start with C.

what is your fav books

Word that start with B

Words that start with R