Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

School For The Troubled (Obviously Private)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Sure.) Carter:  I sat in my Chevy outside of my new school. Yes. My new school. I was kicked out of my old school after I landed my old principal's car on the roof on the last day of school. So now after three months of anxiety and community service, I sat in the parking lot, 20 minutes early. I twiddled my thumbs like an idiot while I listened to the music that was pounding through my old car.  Aaron: I was running my plastic comb through my raven nest hair. It was the first day of my last year at school, and I was pumped! Finally, I was almost out of that hole! I just needed to get through this school year without getting held back. I looked over at my clock. Crap! I was late. I grabbed the keys to my dad's minivan, and ran outside. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda: I drove my car to the school as I had my radio playing on a high volume, not really caring if the loud music woke up the near by neightbors. I just wanted to get to school and wait until it's over then I can go back to Dionne's place. Dionne is one of my closest friends and I can relate to her, a lot. Unlike my parents, she understands what I'm going through. Yes, I have problems but that doesn't mean I'm not human. Everyone else seems to treat me like I'm from another planet and it annoys the hell out of me. I notice the school from a few feet and I drove over to my usuel parking space. Anthony: I leaned against my locker as I waited for the bell to ring for my first class. Today is the first day back to school, my last year, finally. After the years over, I'm out of this hell hole. I started coming here last year since I got kicked out of my last school for so many reasons I can't even remember what they are. I was also tired because my parents woke me up way to early. They even drove me to school beause they didn't want me to walk there, thinking I was gonna ditch or something which is probably what I was planning on doing. Plan failed. (Sorry for the long wait and sorry, I know it's not good but I tried lol)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(It's better than mine. xD) Carter: I decided that I could not stay in my car like a scared little child anymore. I walked out, and walked through the now-filling parking lot. I walked up to the metal doors, and took a deep breath. Would I fit in? Of course I would. It was a school full of troublemakers like me. Will this place really change me? Probably not. I'm a pretty stubborn person. I decided it was time to quit stalling, and just walk in. I opened the metal door, and walked through the hall. Aaron: I parked my car near the back of the parking lot,so I could take my time getting into school. I shut the van door, and started walking towards prison. I passed by Amanda's car, which was blasting music. I had always liked Amanda, and I was hoping to make my move before school was out. That meant I had about 10 months to make my move. I knocked on her car door, and gave a little wave. Hopefully she had heard me over her music.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda: I packed me car and I grabed my bag. Time for me to go back to hell. I turned the other side and I saw a boy standing by my car door. I notice him. Carter, I think that's his name. I've seen him around school before and I had had a few classes with him. We talked a few times before and his actually a pretty cool guy. I turned down the volume then I rolled down car window, looked back at him and smiled. "Hey" I said, still wondering why he was standing by my car. Maybe he wants something, I honestly had no clue. Anthony: I felt my eyes getting droppy but I tried to kept them open. If I fell asleep in class, my teacher will call my parents and I knew what will happen once I get home. They will just yell at me and say stuff like how I should pay attention in class and all that bull crap. I don't to risk another beaten again from my dad either. He says he does it because he 'loves' me. Yeah that's right because beaten your son to the point where he gets bursies totally mean you love him, right. Wrong. He's just lying to me, like he always had. Atleast mom doesn't do that type of crap. She just yells as my younger sister watches from a few feet away. I come from a messed up environment, but it's not like anyone cares.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Carter is the name of my girl. My boy's name is Aaron) Carter: I walked into the classroom. There were some people already in there, either making out with their significant other, or beating each other up. Okay, maybe I didn't belong here. I did not have a boyfriend, and the worst fight I had gotten into was over a juice box when I was 6. This was obviously not going to be a walk in the park.  Aaron: She was so beautiful. I almost got lost in her beauty. Still, she was looking at me weird because I didn't usually talk to her. I shook my head, and threw on a smile, "Hi." Hi, I thought, That's the best you can do you idiot? Talk to her like a normal person! I asked her, "How was your summer?"

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh I'm sorry. That was such a fail lol) Amanda: I shrugged "Nothing special. Just went to a few family gatherings and spend most of my time at the beach" I said. Honestly, I didn't do anything intresting except for hanging out at the beach with Dionne and a few of are other friends. We talked for a bit and went into the cold but relaxing water. It was actually fun, but Dionne goes to a college which is not too far from where I live, so I get to visit her almost everyday. When she's not busy or out doing other things, that's the sign for me to come over. I smiled at Aaron "What about you?" I asked, thinking it might be polite if I asked him about his summer since he asked me about mines. Anthony: I decided I couldn't sit around anymore. I had too keep moving or else I'll be late for my first class. Don't want another phone call to my parents, but then I was sorta used to it. I got up and walked all the way to my class. I walked pasted a bunch of kids, most of them I've known for over a year already. Suddenly, I felt something bump into me. That something or someone (Carter) made me dropped my books, I started feeling angry and annoyed. "Would you watch where your going?!" I exclaimed, looking up to see who bumped into me. It was a girl, but she looked different. I've haven't seen her around before last year.

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxxxitsmylife12xxxx" wrote:

(Oh I'm sorry. That was such a fail lol) Amanda: I shrugged "Nothing special. Just went to a few family gatherings and spend most of my time at the beach" I said. Honestly, I didn't do anything intresting except for hanging out at the beach with Dionne and a few of are other friends. We talked for a bit and went into the cold but relaxing water. It was actually fun, but Dionne goes to a college which is not too far from where I live, so I get to visit her almost everyday. When she's not busy or out doing other things, that's the sign for me to come over. I smiled at Aaron "What about you?" I asked, thinking it might be polite if I asked him about his summer since he asked me about mines. Anthony: I decided I couldn't sit around anymore. I had too keep moving or else I'll be late for my first class. Don't want another phone call to my parents, but then I was sorta used to it. I got up and walked all the way to my class. I walked pasted a bunch of kids, most of them I've known for over a year already. Suddenly, I felt something bump into me. That something or someone (Carter) made me dropped my books, I started feeling angry and annoyed. "Would you watch where your going?!" I exclaimed, looking up to see who bumped into me. It was a girl, but she looked different. I've haven't seen her around before last year.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Carter: "Woah there bro," I said, reaching down to help him gather his books, "calm down. It was an accident. I stood back up, and handed him his books. He was kind of cute, but he needed to take a chill pill. Aaron: I shrugged, "It was okay. I basically slept the whole summer away, besides the week I went down the shore with my parents. The worst week of the entire summer. I was basically stuck with either 50 year olds, or 10 year olds."

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Carter: "Woah there bro," I said, reaching down to help him gather his books, "calm down. It was an accident. I stood back up, and handed him his books. He was kind of cute, but he needed to take a chill pill. Aaron: I shrugged, "It was okay. I basically slept the whole summer away, besides the week I went down the shore with my parents. The worst week of the entire summer. I was basically stuck with either 50 year olds, or 10 year olds."

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur collection :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos