Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

♥ {Private} Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry ~

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
This is mines and Molly47426's private RP of Harry Potter. Molly, you can make your forums now, and I'll make them later. You know all about Harry Potter right? Good, if you do. I do and I love it. We will start with first year. Fill out this forum for your character; Forum For Characters: Name:  Age: Gender: Looks: Blood-types: (e.g pureblood) Personality: House: Other: You need your own character and you can have as much characters as you like because this is our private rp! ;D

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jamie Potter Age:11 Gender:female Looks:Will put up Blood types:Halfblood Personality: She is funny and nice.She is courageous and over coming.She is very lively but she hates when her big brother Harry is always getting attention. House:Hufflepuff Other:Harry's little sister Name: Draco Malfoy Age:12 Gender:Male Looks: Same as Jamie Blood types: pureblood Personality:He is very flirtatious and mean to the people who are not pure blooded.He is arrogant and a bit of a prankster. House: Slytherin Other:Nothing

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Seamus Finnigan Age: 11 Gender: Male Looks: Seamus Finnigan (rp character) Blood type: Pureblood [i think] Personality: Funny, cute, kind, sweet and clumsy! Basically, what he is! xD House: Gryffindor Other: Blows up things a lot xD Name: Maya Anderson Age: 11  Gender: Female Looks: Younger: Search Dekota Fanning young. (will put her up) Search he and that's my younger character! Older: Maya (Candice Accola) RP Character Blood type: Muggleborn Personality: Sweet, kind, bossy, but she is cute. When she gets angry, she looks like she's about to cry. She isn't so shy but she likes to stay away from Slytherins. House: Gryffindor Other: Goes out with Draco later on! Big Grin And is Hermione's cousin. (SHALL WE START XD?)

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay Let's start. I might make more charecter's later on but I have not decided.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, I'll start) Maya was so excited for her first year at Hogwarts. Her mother told her to look after herself and Hermione. She held Hermione's hand and ran towards the wall with her trolly. It was Hogwarts. Her parents weren't Wizards, but she was. She was so happy and excited that she might faint. The wall she and Hermione were standing infront of looked huge, "Come on Hermione! Let's go!" so she went through the wall with her trolly, along with her smart cousin. (can you also be hermione, you know who she looks like! xD)

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure No problem.) Hermione said"Yeah let's go Maya."She skipped along with her to the train.She smiled.She got on the train. Jamie said"Bye Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia."She got out with Harry not knowing where to go.She said"Well I guess we should find somebody to ask."She ran around asking but nobody knew what 9 and 3/4's was.She was worried. Draco got on the train and said"Mudblood's."under his breath.He looked at them.He walked to his compartment.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Maya nodded and sat in one of the compartments with he cousin, Hermione. She then wanted to ask her eagerly about The Boy Who Lived. Her eyes flickered to someone walking past her compartment. A blonde young boy who looked quite good looking. (draco) "Hermione, do you know about The Boy Who Lived?"  Seamus walked along to get into the train. He stared around the place and sat next to a young boy. He was African (dean) and smiled at him. They started talking for a while and he introduced himself. Seamus had light brown short hair and grey eyes. He looked adorable for a first year student. "Hey, my name is Seamus!" (you need to be dean xD)

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(You have to be Ron and Harry then.) Hermione said"Well I think his name is Harry Potter but I do not know much."She admitted.She looked at Maya. "My name is Dean."Dean said.He smiled at the other boy in the cabin.He laughed.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't mind! Big Grin) Maya nodded, "Oh, well is he coming to Hogwarts? Is he?" she kept questioning. "If he comes to Howarts, then I will seriously go after him!" she joked around. "Well, hello Dean!" Seamus smiled, "Nice to meet you! What house are you looking forward to getting into to eh?" his Irish accent was strong. (irish or scottish)

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.) Hermione said"I think he is but do not try going over to him."She smiled at her.She laughed and hoped that she was joking. Dean said"Gryffindor I believe."He smiled at Seamus.We were both good friends now.He laughed. Draco was with Crabbe and Goyle.He felt really mad.He smiled. Jamie ran into Ron accidently.She said"Sorry but do you know how to get on to 9 and 3/4's?"She looked at him.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

latest videos