Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

magical love PRIVATE ROLEPLAY!!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
u make your bio then ill make mine

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Everly Age: 16 Looks: Finding picture.. Personality: Has sudden mood swings, and can be very sensitive. She bottles things up, and always pretends everything's alright. She always tries to be strong and keep a smile on her face, and rarely breaks down, or cries.  Power: Has elemental powers Other: None

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
( you forgot your boy one two. XD) name Elenaage 16looks(ill post in a sec) power she can controll fire and by touching some one  she can see all the thoughts theyve ever hadpersonality sweet and very out going alothough seh can be shy some tiems. shes very emotional, shes nice to every one except one person(your character) she loves to draw dye her hair and take picturesbakcround she got in an acident when she waslittle so she dosnt remebr much of her child ood and still forgets things every once in awhile

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ahh hold on xD)

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Eric night Age 17 looks brownish blackish flipy hair with blue eyes that shine when he thinks personality he has secrets and is a flirt but is careful with how far things go. He is quiet at times but cares for evryone other he's there because his mom killed her self and in sadness he attempted suicide his dads in prison for killing another man so he live alone with the exception of one of his friends from school elena

♥♥♥

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyle Holmes Age: 18 Looks: Has shaggy dirty-blonde hair, and bright green eyes. He has a strong jaw, and is tall and muscular (Although not like body builder muscular, gross!)  Personality: He is a born leader, and can be cold at times. He is thoughtful, and doesn't really talk very much until her gets to know you.  Power: Invisabilty and super speed  Other: None....yet.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
That's what Violet looks like smile

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(kay ill start) elena  groaned as si woke up she banged on the wall next to me" GET UP!" i said through the wall and sat up pulling into some skinny jeans and a random black tshirt i banged on the wall again " GET UP ERIK!!!" i said once more and walked out of my room.  going to the breakfast table i sat down with a bagle and picked at it slowly erik i woke up at the second banging on my wall i rolled my eyes. why did i live with her. i pulled into some jeans and a tshirt then walked down the steps slowly "good morning elena." elena growled a response that i couldnt quite understand  i laughed it off and sat down next to her " they should be here any moment "(talking about your characters)

♥♥♥

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle and Violet had met up earlier they walked together towards the door of the apartment, Kyle knocked loudly on the door while Violet was still laughing at something that Kyle had said.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena i walked up to the door and opened it. " hi." i said and lead them in i sat on the couch next to erik and kyle  erik i looked at the thre of them. mainly at violet seh was so pretty.. i sighed

♥♥♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do anyone know's a website to work on and ...

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

latest videos