Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Private, obviously. About a vampire and a werewolf, that like, fall in love and such. Or something. Form; Name: Age: Species: Looks: Personality: Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Louise Age: 160 (16) Species: Vampire Looks: Purple glowing eyes,Brown hair ect. Personality: Dark,Passionate(sorry if spelt wrong) & kind Other: None

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kalon Roche. (Name pronounced Kaylyn Ross.) Age: Looks around 17. (After the change, his aging process slowed down.) Species: Werewolf. Looks: Roche. Personality: He's somewhat quirky, but smart and ambitious. He doesn't like to initiate anything and is more of a follower than a leader. Other: He's normally occupied with thoughts concerning his new "project": trying to find the cure to lycantrophy. He was turned, not created, by accident. He hates being the way he is and only wants to be human again.

let

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Let's start) Bella walked to school and put her books and Coat in her locker.She knelt against her locker and smiled softly wondering what the day would bring.She sighed quickly and rushed to class.When she got to class she sat somewhere out of site at the back of class,and got her textbooks out.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon shrugged off his sweatshirt and shoved it into his locker, picking up his book and practically ran towards his first hour class. The bell rang seconds before he entered, so he walked in quietly and sat towards the back so the teacher wouldn't notice. Attendance went rather quickly and the teacher dove straight into the lesson, so Kalon was left to his thoughts as the teachings of the day drove him to boredom.

let

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella sniffed boredly and rested her head on her hand.She began to read her book quitely not taking any notice at all to the teacher,she knew that she wouldn't know what to do when it came to doing the actuall work but she didn't really care.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon leaned back in his desk, looking over the textbook without any interest and flipped to the next page as the teacher continued on. He was bored, but sometimes paying attention in class drove the thoughts away. He was somewhat in a good mood, and thinking about his issue would only make it worse. Besides the moon was still weaning; he wouldn't have to change for days. It's not like it was going to be his first change either; maybe his seventh. It all changed last summer when he was camping and got separated from the group. He hadn't been camping since.

let

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella Leaned back too slowly glansing over at the boy at the back cautiously."I'd better be aware of him,who knows,he might not be a Vampire like you.." Bella thought to herself shivering coldly and quickly turning back to her book.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kalon glanced up, feeling eyes on him. Everyone was either reading the story, reading their own book, or watching the teacher. He mentally shrugged to himself, going back to the passage. [Wb.]

let

Sophie & Grey's RP

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella panicked fast her heart beating violently."Wow,that was a close one." she muttered to herself as her teacher slapped her test on her table so suddenly."I should've been really listening to the Teacher instead of that stupid boy over there." she muttered again almost loudly.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P