Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; He sighed lightly and decide if he wanted to see her. He knew that he could not avoid her forever. He hung up the phone and headed downstairs to open the door for her. He went and sat on the end of the couch, and waited for her to talk. He looked down Anamaire;; giggled and picked up the napkin to wipe the smore's off her face. She smiled and took a sip of his soda, before giving it to him. She laughed and then gave him it." Its okay." She saw his blush and giggled.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena smiled softly and looked down as hse sat next to  him. " jordan... you cant stay mad at me forever.... if you do ill die..." tears slid down her cheeks quickly and whe kept wiping her eyes despite the fact that every tear she wiped away was rep[laced with another. she put her head in her hands "im sorry.. jordan i didnt want to hurt you!!" james "ewwww you drank from it im going to get cooties!!!!!!" he joked and drank some of it then laughed and spit some out at her "opps did i do that?!" he asked like a littel kid

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; He just kept looking down. He did not want to look at her tears, because he just could not escape the fact that she still lied to him, and broke their promise. He kept a solid expression on his face, and leaned back in the couch." I cant stay mad at you forever... but i can stay hurt." Anamrie;; Laughed and pouted playfully. She looked at him and opened up another soda to spill it on him. She laughed and skipped to another part of the house. She looked back at him and giggled, drinking the rest that was in there.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena " thats the one thing i promised my self id never do to you!!!" she said then cryed harder pulling at her hair like she alwyas did when she was sad or mad she cried into hands "im osrry  jordan. im sorry!!! i just want you to forgive me! i thought i was doing the best thing!" she said crying harder with each word jaems laughed and tackled her "MEANY!!!!!!" he kissed her cheek then went and kissed her lips deeply pulling away he blushed "sorry." he muttered and turned away blushing

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; stood up mad now." Apparently, that was not the best thing to do.! You should have told me anyways.! I would not care if you were embarassed or anything.! The only thing that would have mattered to me, is that you trusted me.!" He ran up to his room, slamming the door behind him. Anamarie;; was surprised when he did that, but then she bit her lip softly and walked in front of him, and kissed him back. She stepped back and looked at him, blushing deeper.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena cried harder "  YOU  THINK THAT I DONT TRUST YOU?!? " ashe said angirly and sadly. "  IF I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD KILL YOU!! THEY STILL MIGHT IF THEY FIND OUT YOU KNOW!!! I WANTED FOR YOU TO BE SAFE!! IT WASNT EASY FOR ME TO KEEP IT FROM YOU. SO MANY TIMES I WANTED TO TELL YOU!!!" she screamed after him banging her head against the wall crying heavily james blushed and hugged her "ive always wanted to do that.." he looked down blushing

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; put his hands over his ears and tears streaked his cheeks." GET OUT.! GET OUT NOW.!!" He did not want to hear anymore. He just wanted her out. Anamarie;; Smiled and hugged him back giggling." Same.." she pulled away and went to the kitchen to make a new smore's. She smiled softly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena frowned and cried " MAYBE I SHOULD JUST  GO GET HIT BY ANOTHER CAR. I BET THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY!!" she screamed crying harder she pulled open his door " IM SORRY FOR WaNTING TO PROTECT YOU!!"  she snaped at him then ran out of the house slaming the door. she just wanted to die now. the cars crossing the street wernet looking to bad. she fell to the ground in front of his house crying her eyes out james smiled and walked behind her " really?" he asked lookingat her softly he handed her the stuf to maek the smores as she needed it

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; slammed the door behind her and just fell on his bed. He cried silently and wiped his tears away. He could not take it anymore. He just cried and cried silently. He just wanted things to be over. Anamarie;; grinned softly and melted the chocolate. "Maybe.." she tasted the chocolate and smiled slightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

is your birthday the same as mine?

Messi Vs Ronaldo

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur collection :angel

latest videos