Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena cried out side of his house. she hated fighting with him they didnt fight often and this was definently the bigest fight theyve ever had she laid in the grass trying to think of ways to slove it. she was a good thinker but not when it was about jordan seh never  was able to tell what to say to make him forgive her. ushually it just took time. but she wanted the time to be over soon. she wanted to be back sitting with jordan and talking likwe the best friends they were james smiled and kissed her neck "i know you did!!" he laughed and smirked at her " maybe if youll let me ill kiss you like that moreoftne?" he asked her cautiosuly he was trying to reveal his true feeling for her but scared of geting his heart broken

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; they did rarely fight. If they even did fight, it was only small and nothing to drastic. He could feel tears running down his face. He tried wiping them away, but they just came back, and even more all the time. They usually made up, and shoved that arguement aside, but there was something about this arguement that he could nnot just easily forget it. Anamarie;; Laughed and played hard to get. She giggled and eat her smore's she just cooked. She grinned and went for some soda and sat on the couch." You dont know that.." she smiled softly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Elena laid on the dirt wishing she coud sink into it she got up and existed to walk home she got up slowly and walked home when she it there she closed the door forgetting I lock it she laid on her bed crying ad wanting to die she eventually cryed herself to sleep James " hey don't play games!!" he kissed her cheek " Annamarie I like you alot more then my best friend ..." he said quietly looking down bluahing

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; Continued to cry. He just ended up falling asleep and he slept for way longer then he intened to. He just did not want to wake up and face his life. Anamarie;; looked at himm, and bit her lip gently. She had been hurt too many times in the past, and she was not so sure her heart could take it anymore.. she sighed uneasily.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Elena woke up later then she thought she would. She  sighed and  washed her far then laid back down she was not getig up today. She didn't want to leave with out her best friend life seemed hope loss James. " you don't have to feel the same way. Ana I jaket want you to know I would never do any thing I hurt you." he huge her softly " I just thought u deserved to know  go I geelqbout u"

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan;; was stil asleep. He was gonna sleep a lot. He did toss and turn for a bit, but other then that, he was just sleeping. Anamarie;; smiled and knew that she could trust her bestfriend. She giggled and kissed him softly." I decided that i want to be happy...with..you." she bit her lip again.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena sighed and crawled to the floor she pulled out a little box from under her  bed that was labled memort box she looked through all the things inside there were millions of pictures of her and jordan, thed been best  friends since elemeentry school. she smiled rembering all the good times. she would hjate for it all to end just becasue of a fight.. she frowned slightly and a tear fell from her eye she looked down and fliped through the pictures james smiled "really?! forver?!" he asked and hugged her tightly spinning her around he set her down and kissed her cheek" YAY!!"

♥♥♥

friends?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan~ just sat me up in bed, and thought about his arguement with Elena. He did not know when or even if he could ever forgive her, but he knew that his frienship with her was special, dcince they knew each other for soo long. He sighed heavily. Abby~ giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly." Yes, forever." She laughed and kissed him again.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

friends?

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
elena smiled at the memories and took a picture of some of the items in the box and sent it to jordon":i really dont want this to end, your my best friend i need you." she sent to him sadly james laughed "yay i get to stay with my best friend and girlfriend for ever!!" he kissed her bakc softly " i love you ana." he said softly into her ear then kissed her neck lovingly

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos