Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Broken World (superstare and samanthapandaw)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
4016, earth the world is not the world we know now. Polluted, ruined, destroyed. Very few humans still live here. Most have died, or gone to live at other planets. Other creatures have come out of hiding. Elves, wizards, even aliens, all want to claim the earth as their new planet. The humans who remain must protect the planet at all costs, for they have nowhere else to go. Can they make it? Form: ( please make a boy and a girl.) name: age: weapons: gender: looks: other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Erika Heathers age: 15 weapons: sword, assorted knives, slingshot gender: female looks: red hair she keeps tied in a low ponytail, pale skin, freckles, grey-green eyes. Has a definite tomboy look, she's thin but fit, and muscular. She's small, at only 5' 4". Very pretty, in a girl-next-door sort of way. other: wears a dark brown cloak, and all her clothes are varying shades of brown. wears chain mail. name: Matthew Davis age: 16 weapons: pistol, throwing knives gender: male looks: dark brown, shaggy hair. His eyes are grey, his skin tan. Very fit, tall, and pretty handsome. other: wears black, all his clothes are varying shades of grey and black. Chain mail.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Abby Vargas Age:16 Weapons: knifes,guns. Gender: female Looks: Other: she has golden topaz-brown eyes. She is 5'6". Name: Connor Knight Age: 16 Weapons: pistole,rifle,and a fite starter Gender: male Looks: Other: he is 6'0" with green eyes.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
sweet! ready to start?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah.lol.( :

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(i will start) Erika closed her eyes and blocked out the wreckage around her. she just wanted to find other people, no, humans. She couldnt stand being alone any more. Matthew opened his eyes and stretched. it was a short nap, sure, but a much needed one.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby~ woke up from the shelter she made after the crash that almost desroyed earth. She made a shelter out of a tent she had in her bag. She put her weapons on her back and folded up her tent. She wasgoing to find humans. Connor~ he was staying under a a shelter that he made with sticks and twigs. It had almost been 3 days scince he saw any humans. He always looked to see if any were still alive. He yawned and started to look around.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Erika walked quickly and quietly, glad for her naturally slight build. She stuck mostly to the shadows, keeping her brown cloak pulled over her head. Matthew inspected his surroundings. He was in an abandoned and crumbling building, probably once a library. He headed out to see if there were any humans.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(meant to ask you if you would join Ocean Side Boarding School.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Abby~ was grateful that she had water. She tried to save it, but it was hot out here, and she needed all the water she could get. She continued to walk around, looking from area to area. She looked around buildings. Connor~ just kept walking. He really neded food. He was starving. He couldn't take it anymore. He hoped that he would spot a place with at least some food. He walked and walked.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

STARBUCKS -:3-moved

What color are your nails Now?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What are you wearing right now?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos