Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Superstare and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
To the form mobile! What form mobile. There is no such thing as a form mobile. ·___· Dude, you just ruined it.. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Perso: Creature?: Bio:  Should we each make a boy and a girl? Or you be the girl and I be the boy, or you be the boy and I be the girl? Your choice Grin

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
You be the boy & i be the girl. Okay.?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai! Whats the plot though?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Max "Killer" Age: 16 (I know he looks younger than that xD) Gender: M Looks: Perso: He is a fierce and determined fighter in battle and is very competitive. Around his friends and family he is known to be very caring, sensitive, and protective. He is a very skilled fighter and can use all weapons.  ( No creature I guess)  Bio: He had never really focused on the war until his family found out that his older brother who was a warrior had been killed by a rival warrior. He joined the war at 13 to get revenge on the rival kingdom. Although he entered at a young age, he quickly became the leader of the warriors. He got the nickname Killer for being skilled with weapons and being a good fighter.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Here is mine . Name: Elena Age: 17 Gender: F Looks: Personality: she is very competive. She hated to lose and she is kind. She is sweet, and loving. She is a very caring person. She is feirce when she fights. Bio: she is in this war to defend her kingdom. Her dad was in the first war. He died. Her mother does not like her daughter being in a war. She has a little sister.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you start pweaseee? c:

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. Where should we start at.?c:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hm... how about a couple of days before the battle begins, where everyone is training and preparing. And remember, this is sorta mideveil.. so yeah xD

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
{ okay. } Elena:: was going to her kingdom. When she was leaving, her mom was telling her to not leave. She was not gonna be the only girl. There were 2 others there. She was going to the training camp they had to get the warriors ready for battle. She was not listening to her mom. She left anyways. She knew in her heart,that her dad would be proud.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Max was saying bye to his mother and father. He had been called back to the training facility to prepare for another war. " Mother, I'll be fine, I promise.." He reassured her as she kissed his forehead. He gave his father a big hug and left, he could hear the faint sobbing of his mother as he walked down the street. " This is for you.." He whispered, looking up at the sky, knowing that his brother was watching him from up there.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved